Does anyone have any questions about Oblivion?

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 am

I just want to put my knowledge of Oblivion to use, don't comment on here and hate.. It may be a useless thread but whatever. I'm here to help.

I can answer almost every question about quests, items, npcs, houses, etc in game oblivion.
However, I do not know a whole lot about the PC version or mods, I will give you a link to a website that does know about that stuff, and I'll do my best to answer it anyway. Ask away :D
evelina c

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 am

I just want to put my knowledge of Oblivion to use, don't comment on here and hate.. It may be a useless thread but whatever. I'm here to help.

I can answer almost every question about quests, items, npcs, houses, etc in game oblivion.
However, I do not know a whole lot about the PC version or mods, I will give you a link to a website that does know about that stuff, and I'll do my best to answer it anyway. Ask away :D

erm... not trying to sound rude but that's what this whole entire forum section is for. Got a question about the game? you come here. Got a question about installation problems or technical difficulties? you go to tech support. Got a question regarding questlines or other things people might not know about yet? go to spoilers etc. etc.
Rebecca Clare Smith

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:51 am

erm... not trying to sound rude but that's what this whole entire forum section is for. Got a question about the game? you come here. Got a question about installation problems or technical difficulties? you go to tech support. Got a question regarding questlines or other things people might not know about yet? go to spoilers etc. etc.

Indeed. We're not "hating," but the forum needs to stay clean of threads like this.
Taylrea Teodor

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Indeed. We're not "hating," but the forum needs to stay clean of threads like this.

Fair enough.
Is there any way to delete threads?
joseluis perez

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Fair enough.
Is there any way to delete threads?

I don't think so, you either have to let it die or get a mod to lock it so it can die quicker
Syaza Ramali

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

I think that you're the first person I've seen who hasn't fought. :goodjob:

The moderators handle locking/deleting. They will generally only delete a thread if it's extreme spam or simply inappropriate, but if you want it locked simply hit the 'report' button under your post, and request that your thread be locked. I've already taken the liberty of reporting this one, however.
Stephanie Kemp

Return to IV - Oblivion