Summoning Daedra

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:34 am

Daedric lore is something I've always enjoyed exploring in and out of the Elder Scrolls games. Powerful conjurers are able to summon many Daedra, something we, as players, can also do. However, one thing that always intrigued me was the stories of mages who would summon Daedric lords and speak to them in order to learn more about them and the realms of Oblivion. I think it would be an immersive experience for us to be able to converse with the higher-level Daedra that we summon in the game. It would be a great touch for academic-type characters, and a great way to introduce more Daedric lore.

Would love to hear other people's thoughts on this.
ILy- Forver

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Yes i would like but they should just give you kind of generic informations and call you master and [censored] like that. on the other hand this could be interesting for some quest where you would need to interogate one and if youre not a Mage you would have to find a scroll.

This option could result in interesting Quest Desing IMO
Genocidal Cry

Post » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 am

Definitely. At the very least, the Daedra should be trying to break my concentration and thus break free of my control over it.
Laura Elizabeth

Return to V - Skyrim