New Character Help

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 am

Hey I'm new to these forums and am waiting for TES 5 just like everyone else, so I decided to make a new character in Morrowind, but I need help deciding on what I should do. I'm playing on the xbox because my laptop broke recently and I now have a mac so I can't mod or anything, which svcks. Anyway, anyone have any new and fresh ideas I can try out? I saw the thread about exploring the whole land which sounds kind of fun, but I want to see if anyone has any other ideas?

Now my last character was a Telvanni mage which I would have to say was my most fun character yet, but I'm looking for something a little different. Also, I will be doing the MQ sooner or later because I still haven't completed it, or have gotten close to completing it for that matter. This means that I will most likely play as a Dunmer but playing another race is not out of the question.

So, any ideas?
Jack

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 am

A pacifist monk who goes to great lengths to avoid combat, even with creatures. This can be tricky on some missions, or just impossible, but in most cases can be done.

A magic-hater, using no spells, potions, powers, scrolls, or enchanted items of any kind. Never tried this one, but it might be interesting.

An Enchanter who does everything with enchanted rings and such, though you will almost have to use some sort of exploit to make your own high-powered items.
Leonie Connor

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:01 am

A pacifist monk who goes to great lengths to avoid combat, even with creatures. This can be tricky on some missions, or just impossible, but in most cases can be done.

That one, a strong adept for Temple and often peaceful, but with irresistable urge to find out and kill all the heretics (such as Ashlanders and Dissident Priests) which can be difficult since you do everything not to get into other combats. :)
Zosia Cetnar

Return to III - Morrowind