console wont work

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:24 am

i cant open console i have a laptop and i dont seem to have "PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)" how do i get it
Solène We

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:34 am

Feel bad you didn't get a responce...

Well I think you can do this:

1] Open Control Panel and then Device Manager and select/highlight your present keyboard [HP in my case] in the list under "keyboards", of course.

2]Go into "Properties" and click on the "Drivers" tab then click on "Update Driver"

3]Click on "Browse my computer for driver Software" then click on "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my Computer"

4]Highlight the "PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)" driver in the list and click "Next" to install.

5]Restart the computer

let us know haw it goes
Marina Leigh

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Feel bad you didn't get a responce...

Well I think you can do this:

1] Open Control Panel and then Device Manager and select/highlight your present keyboard [HP in my case] in the list under "keyboards", of course.

2]Go into "Properties" and click on the "Drivers" tab then click on "Update Driver"

3]Click on "Browse my computer for driver Software" then click on "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my Computer"

4]Highlight the "PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)" driver in the list and click "Next" to install.

5]Restart the computer

let us know haw it goes

I tried this, first off I have nothing under my Keyboard drivers that have that name. Second I updated them all online and restarted. Still nothing. Is there any mod or something that whenever we put on a ring the Console window pops open?
Peter P Canning

Return to III - Morrowind