Map Issue for ps3

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 am

I updated my ps3 with newest update, and shortly after, i decided to play Oblivion, but the issue was that I couldn't fast travel to any of the way points on the map. It was like they were above the map itself and the arrow goes under them.... I tired reformatting my ps3 and nothing changed. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do or what happened?
Tiffany Carter

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:40 am

I updated my ps3 with newest update, and shortly after, i decided to play Oblivion, but the issue was that I couldn't fast travel to any of the way points on the map. It was like they were above the map itself and the arrow goes under them.... I tired reformatting my ps3 and nothing changed. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do or what happened?

What the heck? I didn't know that was possible. What firmware was that update? Add me to PSN: smudgey5000 I've played Oblivion on PS3 since the release date and I've never ever seen that problem before. EDIT: I've installed the update now I have this problem, but I can still fast travel no problem. I think PS Move or 3D update may have done this.
luis dejesus

Return to IV - Oblivion