The tales of the Crew

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 am

My crew biggest group of miss matched people that I have ever seen but I would not replace a one of um, well maybe one.

We got Reaper scary bastard that one, loves to make his victims suffer. He is the best shot I have ever seen but instead of shotting the target quickly in the head he will take out a knee and then maybe a hand then maybe a gut wound and lets them bleed out as he sits back and enjoys the show, he even eats a piece of the flesh of every one of his victims. He won't admit it but I know he is one of the descendent's of vault 106, what ever happened to those people down there in that vault [censored] them up in the head as well as there children and there children's children. He's always in his black Recon armor with a hood over his head and that damn black hokey mask. Even thou the guy is a sick bastard he is loyal and follows orders to the letter. I use him for recon and any wet work that needs to be done. His prime weapon of chose is his sniper rifle.

Then we got Raven also called cutter by some of the crew. I don't know anyone better with a knife then her, she can take on a death claw in melee combat and win I have seen her do it. The odd thing about her is she loathes killing very odd seeing how good she is at it. When ever she does kill she will cut herself I guess to remind herself or something. Don't know what led her to this life but she is good at it. She always carries around at least a half dozen knifes she wears scraqed together armor like most of are kind but makes sure all her vital area's are covered and she knows all them since they are her first targets.

Twitch a repair guru give him any piece of crap weapon and a few hours and he will hand you back a killing machine. He is a psycho addict and can't seam to keep still but he is a good guy can talk about anything. As long as he has psycho he is never is in a bad mood. He can't shot for [censored] that's why he uses an assault rifle. He is always in his armored Rob Co jumpsuit. Don't know what the crew would do without him here to fix our gear.

What can I say about Canon other then BOOM. God that guy loves to blow [censored] up and he is damn good at it. He maybe loud, mostly because he is deaf in one ear and partly deaf in the other but he is a great solider follows orders even if he tries getting them changed to where he gets to make something go boom. He is a giant of a man biggest guy I have seen can stand toe to toe with a super mutant and look them in the eye. He wears simple metal armor and when in a fire fight a welders mask. His weapon of chose is his mini gun and his nearly endless supple of mines and grenades.

Then there is Doc don't know his real name got called doc by Canon one day and has been called that ever since. Really don't know what he is doing with a us with his skills he could be making a good living in any settlement around. Even thou I don't know his reasons for being with us I am glade he is he has saved my life more then once from deaths embrace. He dress in simple leather probably because it doesn't stain with blood as easy as other things do. When in a fire fight he uses a sawed off shot gun for quick kill he says I just think he likes the bullet holes that it leaves.

Lusty Lin how I wish I could get rid of her what a waste of resources. If it was not for her assets and the boys enjoying them some often I would have killed her years ago, don't get me wrong the girl is good in the sack but thats all she is good at other then eating and drinking more then anyone else. She was among a caravan we visited some years back and when we left she followed (think she has a thing for bad boys) tried chasing her off more then once but she would not leave and after she started keeping the boys happy there was no way I was gone be able to get rid of her. I gave her a 10mm for when we go out but don't think she has ever fired it, don't even think the safety has ever been turned off since I gave it to her. When she does have clothes on once in a blue moon it's never much real short shorts and tops that barely cover her chest.

Donny has been with since I started out in this life. The rest of the crew sometimes call him sad Don. He is getting up there in age now but still can hold his own against any. He and his wife taught me how to make it in this line of work. Donny wife died a number of years back and Donny has never been the same he should be leading this crew but he does not have the will power to do that anymore. He still wields his combat shot gun that he was using when I first meet him never has let him down. He goes out dressed in in patched together armor that he has been upgrading over the years.

Then we got me the leader of this rag tag group of misfits. I am called B which is short of Borter (only Donny is allowed to call me by my name) and Boss. I was shown how to survive the wastelands by Donny and my mentor his wife ever since I was fifteen they raised me like I was there own. It was hard for Donny and me after his wife died the old crew broke up and moved on but not me and Donny we just started a new crew. I am known as friend to a few people in the wasteland to others as a mec but most just know me as a raider. I am not like those crazy blood thirsty descendent's of vault 106 like most raiders today, I'm smart why kill a waste lander when you can send them on there way after you took what they have and get the chance to rob them again. Don't get me wrong I have no problem killing but just prefer not to it's a waste. I use my modified scoped assault rifle that Twitch made up for me shots straight as an arrow. I still wear the combat armor that Donny gave me way back when it's been heavily modified mostly for the imitation factor spike here and there it's black and red I wear a cut up Regulator coat over top of it from the first Regulator I killed.

My crew and me don't have any permanent home we move from place to place, it makes it so we don't get tracked down by them damn Regulators. We follow few rules mostly my rules and the one rule of all raiders you don't kill a brother raider at least don't leave witness of the act. When we need to trade we go to Evergreen Mills, Paradise Falls, or Tenpenny Tower but each has its down falls. Evergreen Mills has a lot of damn descendent's of vault 106 raiders and that S.O.B. smiling Jack is nothing more then a cheat and coward but the brothel makes it the boys and mine favorite stop. Paradise Falls damn slavers can't stand any of them but we are welcome there and it's safe but after being born a slave you tend not to like being around slavers a whole lot. Tenpenny Tower allows us in ever since we did a little work for mister Tenpenny but being followed around by four or five guards all the time is not my idea of a nice place to stop for a good time. So we travel the waste look for are next big score.

This is my first fan fic that I have ever posted. This is the intro to a small tale I have thought up of a group of raiders. Any question comments are welcome. Also I know some of you are going to ask about it so I will answer here.

Descendent's of Vault 106: If you have visited Vault 106 you know about the gas that was released and how there are insane survivors residents inside. Well I thought it kind of odd that there were still people in the vault after 200 years so kind of came up with a story that made since to me. The gas drove the people in the vault crazy they survived by eating each other [censored] and killing one another until one day one of them figured out how to open the vault door and they spread out into the waste becoming the ancestors of most of the raiders in the wasteland to date. The gas had a permanent effect on there descendent's making them slightly crazy. This is just a quick over view of how I saw it to explain the raiders and there taste of thinking dead bodies make for great decoration and how people were still in Vault 106 200 years after it went crazy.

Symone Velez

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Start of a day in the wasteland

A gust of wind blew across the open waste kicking up dust as it went. As the dust wiped past an old broken down shack a man stirred from his sleep begin to coughed from the dust blowing past. Damn mask came off again. Slowly raising off the old plank that he had used as his bed the men stretched getting the the stiffness out of his body from a not to good of a nights rest.

"Hey B man your awake. Another beautiful day in the capital wasteland isn't it." Said Twitch who's right hand kept shacking and left leg jiggling as he sat on a large rock just in front of the old shack. B looked at the Twitch with eyes that could kill but said nothing just walked over to the Wall where a set of bags lay and start searching them. "Yeah Reaper has not come back yet hope he has not killed them scavengers and..." Twitch was saying before B cut him off.

"Don't worry about Reaper he will do as I told him. Now where the hell is that bottle of vodka it was here last night." B said as he started throwing empty packs out of his way.

Twitch let out a laugh before answering, "Lin took that off with her when she and Canon went to have some alone time."

"Should have shot her when I had the chance." B said in a low mummer. B started to walk over to the other side of the shack where an old man in his mid fifties or early sixties slept. Dropping to one knee B gave a gentle shake to the old timer to wake him. "Time to be getting up old timer."

"Who you calling old I could still whop you with only one arm." the old man said as he rolled quickly to the side knocking B off his feet and then rolling on top of him wrapping one arm around his neck. "So who is the old one now sonny." The old man chuckled as he held B to the ground. Slowly the old man let B go and got to his feet and lowered a hand to help B up who quickly swatted it away. On his rock Twitch was laughing so hard he nearly slipped from his seat.

"If you don't want me to pound you you better shut the hell up." B said as he regained his feet on his own. Twitch stopped his outward laughing to low chuckle to himself. "Don't go looking for any booze the waste of space Lin drank it all up last night." B stated as he turned once again to face the old man.

"Oh well after we hit this group of scavengers we will be knee deep in booze again." the old man said then started looking about. "So Reaper has not come back yet?"

"Nope was just telling B that before he woke you Donny."

"HEY YOU GUYS ARE AWAKE" shouted a voice only ten feet from the shack coming from a monster of a man, who was only dressed in a pair of boots and pants.

"Keep it down don't need to wake the whole of the waste Canon." Donny said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY DON?" Canon asked as he entered the remains of the shack. Donny just continued to shack his head.

"So where the [censored] is that waste of space Lin." Asked B as he stared hard at the big man known as Canon. Canon smirked and gestured with his head back the way he came and just then walking around a small boulder came Lin, naked as usual carrying a nearly empty bottle of vodka. B quickly walked up to her grabbed the bottle from her hands. "Who the hell said you could take this."

"Oh I didn't think anyone would mind." Lin said as she stroked B's check. B just turned around and stomped into the remains of the shack popping the cap off the bottle as he went. After a few swigs B passed the bottle to Donny who quickly finished it off.

"So where is Raven?" B asked as he looked around the shack.

"Oh Cutter is off by her self like always." Twitch stated pointing over to the ridge line that sheltered to little hide away from view to the west.

"Well go and find her damn it I want to be on the move in less then an hour."

"Can't Canon do it I was gone show Lin a new ..." Twitch started to say before he stopped dead in mid sentence from the look B was giving him. "Right away Boss." Twitch finished as he got off his rock and started walking in the direction of the ridge line.

"That won't be necessary." Said a low hushed voice from the other side of the shack's western wall.

"Well since I don't got to find her now." Twitched said as he looked at Lin motioning for her to follow him.

"What have you seen Raven?" B asked.

"Reaper is on his way back he should be here in about ten minutes." Raven stated as she entered the shack and took a seat leaning against the wall she had just come around. She looked at Twitch and gave a smirk from ear to cut off ear. "That should be nine minutes more then you need shouldn't it Twitch."

Twitch gave Raven a look that could kill but it was soon replaced by a great big smile. "I am only fast when I can't stand to look at my partner, I'm not into the whole scared up look you know." and with that Twitch put his arm around Lin and walked out of the shack. Raven quickly throw a knife that stuck in the board right next to Twitch's head, who quickly turned around with a look of shock on his face.

"Knock it off you two we got to be packed up before Reaper gets here so no going anywhere Twitch. Canon go and gather yours and miss lusty Lin's belonging. The rest of you pack up this crap." All had a look of disappointment on there faces but all nodded and did as they were told.

Raven walked outside the shack where B was and asked "You sure you want to do this without Doc here B?"

"We got along fine before Doc joined us so I think we can take out three scavengers without him."

"So when we meeting back up with him anyway."

"Three days from now he is doing his bimonthly dealings with doc Hoff. Can't have Twitch running out of Psycho again." Raven nodded his understanding and went back into the shack to help the others.

Just as Raven had said Reaper strolled into camp within ten minutes time. Reaper removed his hokey mask and seat down next to B just outside the shack. "Found a good spot to ambush them I hope."

"Yes about a mile and a half from here the canyon. It's the fastest way to reach Megaton from here if we travel light and fast can get there at least an hour or two before they do." Reaper reported.

"Good we will move out at once we'll stash every thing we don't need here and come back for it after." Reaper nodded his agreement and rose back to his feet and placed his pack with the others supplies in the shack.

"Canon knock it down so the stuff is out of sight." The big man nodded and then rushed into one of the support beams holding the old shack up, the other three could not handle the stress of the add weight and crumbled down. The shacks roof cover the packs and supplies of the crew so if anyone came along all they would see is a collapsed old shack. The seven left the valley right after each dressed for combat and carrying only a small supple of dirty water and there weapons.
Lakyn Ellery

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 pm

The Setup

Time seamed to pass ever so slowly as the six marched on following Reaper as he led them up and over the canyon's side, it would save the crew an hour this way so they would have time to set up an ambush for the three scavengers on there way to Megaton. After nearly a half hour the Seven were within the canyon and listening as Reaper pointed out the best location he had found for them.

"There is a spot just over there" Reaper pointed across the canyon to a spot on the opposite wall with a ledge over looking the canyon floor. "that will provide a great sniper location. Down there" pointing to a spot of the canyon floor were a pair of massive boulders lined both sides of the canyon walls. "should be able to hide most everyone else. Also this spot right here would be ideal for another sniper." After Reaper finished he looked at B who seamed lost in thought. B stood up and looked across the canyon slowly scanning every piece of the landscape trying to picture it as it would be in a hours time or so.

They will enter from there just as Reaper as said but if they are smart, which they most be since they came out of the D.C. ruins alive they will have one scouting ahead to search for any danger. The boulders will be checked very closely for anyone hiding within to ambush, so can't hide anyone there... anyone that would seam a threat at least. B looked up at Lusty Lin and a smile came across his face. "All of us can't hide in the boulders. It's the first place anyone would think to hide. Lin will hide there." B said with as he continued to smile and Lin just had a look of pure horror on his face.

"Me but ... I... I can't be there by myself they would kill me." Lin stammered.

"You will be unarmed and your clothes will have to be ripped and torn I want them to think you are a victim you understand. Just keep them distracted long enough so that the rest of the crew can sneak up from behind them and block there escape. Even you can do that can't you."

"But B isn't that a little risky what if they just you know shot her." Twitch asked. Oh if only my luck was that good I would even let the saps go for giving me such a gift.

"She is part of this crew and she has got to start pulling her own weight. Now Raven and you" B said as he looked at Twitch. "will be hiding there just above the boulders on that side of the canyon. Donny and Canon will be down there. " B pointed to wards the opposite side of the canyon. "They will wait for you two block them for exiting the way they came and then we strike. Reaper will take the sniper location across the way and I will set up here." The six members of the crew listened to there leaders plan nodding there understanding. "Now remember we don't want to kill them if we don't have to, we maybe can rob them another day." B said as he let out a laugh the others joined in all but Lin who was still a little uneasy about this plan.

Everyone headed for there assigned place making sure not to leave and tracks of there movements, all expect Lin of course who was still pleading with B to change her assignment. "Come now wouldn't you rather have me up here with you well we wait for the scavengers, it's gone be some time before they reach us and maybe we can find something to do to pass the time." Lusty Lin whispered into B ear who stood stoned face staring at her. Lin gave one of her smiles and h showed how un-innocent she was but still B just gave her an expressionless look. Lin let out a pout sigh and looked about to try and gain support from the others but they had all left and when she looked back to wards B he had leaned in and had a smile from ear to ear. Lin thought that B had changed his mind as he reached for her but he quickly slapped her across the face.

"Now get in your location before I change to plan to just have you lying dead on the canyon floor as the distraction." Lin quickly ran down to her assigned position.
K J S

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 am

The Ambush

Time slipped slowly by as the members of the crew waited. Canon and Donny sat checking over there weapons and waiting. Lin leaned against one of the boulders plotting how she would pay B back for hitting her. Reaper was lying down watching the entrance of the canyon for the arrival of the scavengers. Raven and Twitch lay in wait above the boulders waiting to be given the signal from B. B just watched his crew, even thou they all were so different from one another they all shared one thing a fear and respect for him even the waste of space Lin.

Over an hour passed before Reaper waved over to B and pointed to wards the eastern entrance into the canyon. He pointed with one finger slowly sweeping it to wards the boulders and then pointed back with two fingers to wards the entrance and made a slower sweep. B understood instantly. One of the scavengers was scouting ahead of the other two who traveled with the Brahmin. Then Reaper held up a fist and opened it once show all five of his fingers. So the scout should be here in five minutes or so.

B waved to Raven and Twitch with the same signals Reaper had given him and then he singled to Donny and Canon, all understood and were ready. Lin saw the signals also but had never taken the time out to learn the singling code of the rest of the crew but she was not stupid she understood that B would only signal if the scavengers were on there way. Lin quickly gathered up dirt and wiped it all over herself, she also ripped pieces of her shirt. She did not like B's plan but she was not going to disobey him either she would put on a show for the scavengers make them pity her so much that they would not see her friends come up from behind and trap them in.

Soon sounds of foot falls could be heard at the entrance of the canyon there owner was trying to be as salient as the night but with walls of rock on either side enhancing any sound it was hard. The man slowly made his way deeper into the canyon looking left then right and high and low. He was an average built man standing about five foot ten he was wearing homemade leather armor and carried a hunting rifle that seamed to of seen better days. He passed by Raven and Twitch with out noticing either.

It was very odd but for a man who seamed never able to keep still Twitch was a sneaky little bastard when he needed to be. Raven had her hands on two of her most trusted combat knifes she would be like the coming of the night when B gave them the go ahead. Reaper had the poor fool who was walking into his own destruction within his cross hairs as soon as the order was given he would take the mans leg out before he could draw a breath. Donny and Canon kept there eyes focused on B as soon as he gave them the go ahead they would rush out blocking off any escapes from this side of the canyon. Lin started crawling along the canyon floor so that she would come into view of the scavenger who was searching the canyon for any sign of ambush. If she [censored]s this up I will shot her myself.

The scavenger quickly halted and aimed his gun at this women who was crawling out from behind a rock just in front of him. The man quickly raised his gun pointing at the woman and scanned around for any other signs of movement he found none. "Who are you and what do you want." He ask in a raised voice.

Lin raised her head from the ground with a look of pure sorrow and innocents. "Water I need wat..." she said in a low whisper before dropping her head into the dirt.

The man had a look of pity cross his face ever so briefly. He quickly looked around again and still found no signs of anyone else within the canyon. The man then looked back towards the entrance he knew his friends would be there soon. What was he going to do he had to help this girl but he had to make sure the area was save. "If anyone was in here they would have [censored] and killed this girl already." he said to himself as he put his weapon back over his shoulder and approached the girl who seamed nearly dead with her face down in the dirt.

Caring, so glade there are still so many fools in this world. B watched as the scavenger approached Lin with his weapon across his back. New foot steeps could be heard from the entrance of the canyon the other scavengers had arrived. They make it so easy sometimes. B singled across the way to Reaper who quickly nodded and took aim on the new person entering the canyon.

Two man walking a Brahmin entered the canyon. One was short and a little heavy around the midsection fellow wearing simple cloths and a baseball hat carrying a 10mm pistol and a well built older man wearing combat armor in good shape and carrying a combat shotgun. They looked around searching for there friend and scout, they spotted him quickly ahead kneeling next a girl who was slowly sipping from his canteen. "WHAT'S GOING ON TOM." the older man yelled.

The man kneeling next to Lin turned back toward the way he came "I FOUND THIS GIRL SHE IS HALF DEAD FROM DEHYDRATION." The two at the entrance shock there heads.

"Always the helping sort that one is." the shorter man said as he started forward, the older man quickly grabbed him by the shoulder stopping him dead in his tracks. "What is it?"

"I don't know something does not feel right." the old man stated shaking his head "TOM WHAT IS THE GIRL'S STORY WHAT IS SHE DOING OUT HERE."

Tom looked up and gave a shrugged "DON"T KNOW SHE HASN"T SAID MUCH."

B singled over to Reaper making a cutting motion across his neck point at the older man. Reaper didn't need any more encouragement he quickly took aim and shot the older man right in the head. B Jumped to his feet firing off three rounds in front of the shorter man but only two shots fired then the gun jammed. I am going to kill that damn Smiling Jack. "DROP YOUR WEAPON'S. DON'T MAKE US KILL YOU LIKE YOUR FRIEND." as B yelled Raven and Twitch jumped out in front to shorter man and the dead man in combat armor. Canyon and Donny came running from there location to stand fifteen feet in front of Lin and the man named Tom. Lin pushed away from Tom and ran for the safety of Canon.

"DON'T SHOT WE GIVE UP." Yelled out the short man. Tom was looking from B to Donny, Canon, and Lin to Twitch and Raven with a look of surprise. Tom Started to reach back for his hunting rifle when a knife quickly stock into his right shoulder.

"Don't try it." Raven stated with such force Tom quickly raised his arms into the air forgetting all about the knife in his shoulder or the pain it was causing him. B rushed down from his position by the time he got to the others Donny and Raven already had the two scavengers hands tied.

"NOTHING TO IT BOSS." Canon said cheerfully with a smile on his face.
Nice one

Return to Fallout Series Discussion