(French translation) Rahj

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Rahj I always under progress! Dialogues A-G are done and if someone wants to correct a few mistakes, they can be read http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ASk8sn1Edf4-ZGdzaDdra25fOGN3djZ4ZGZ0&hl=fr. I've colored hyperlinks with blue, as they are better not modified in order not to break dialogues.. If some are missing/broken, I'll make tests anyway.

I've been testing Rahj I and II for new french releases (Rahj I will be 2.51 when out in english and should have very few to no bugs at all since it has received lots of testing in french), and wow, I surprised myself seeing the couple mods using more than 170 journal pages and longing like 40 hours! I hope I'll give you that soon, at least Rahj I. :)
jessica robson

Post » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Hey folks!

I'm done with the translation, now only proofreading remains. Skye and Lyssia are helping me with this, so I'd like to thank them here. If you're willing to help and take a part of the dialogues to proofread, please let me know with a PM.

Rahj is also moving to a brand new forum, written in french/english everywhere (switching from the blog which isn't easy to get clean). You can learn more about http://morrowind-rahj.xooit.fr/t6-Rahj-I.htm (english is in blue below french which is in black) on this topic and wander around the forum for some news (few posts at the moment, opened like 3 days ago). If you feel like helping me a bit with proofreading, feel free to suscribe and let me know, I'll give you access to the text files there (easier than Google docs).

Again, cheers!
Inari, hopping a soon release for Rahj I in english.
Lovingly

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 am

Edit : Missed menu... Sorry, aimed to make an edit, not an up... Really sorry. :(
Jennifer Rose

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:55 am

Just wanted to pop in to wish you and your proofreaders good luck in getting this mod translated :) That's why I have never made and will never make any quest mod by the way: I would be way too paranoid about my written English having mistakes that everybody but me would notice... unless my English gets perfect and I become confident enough, I will stick to simple armor and hairstyle mods :P I am grateful to Larissa Mem for translating the Romance mod though. Anyways, I admire your desire to make your work available to a broader audience, thank you for doing this!

I have always loved the idea of visiting nightmares and dreams, but never actually played this mod when it was released in French. Maybe I'll play through the English version this Summer. Keep up the good work! :foodndrink:
Ashley Hill

Previous

Return to III - Morrowind