Deadly Reflex 5 Crashing

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I just did a clean install and downloaded DR 5, and I can't get past the keyboard control defining menus without the game crashing. I can make it all the way to the last menu where it asks you to choose frequency of decapitations, but as soon as I choose one and the menu closes it's CTD. :(
chinadoll

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 pm

No one?
evelina c

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 am

More info please.

Show us your load order, and tell if you use OBSE (needed by DR) and what version of it you use.
Laura Samson

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 am

I'm using OBSE v18, I know it's not a stable release yet but there are a couple mods that require it already.

Oblivion.esmYou Are Here.esmKvatch Rebuilt.esmBetter Cities Resources.esmAFC v2 Core.esmHorseCombatMaster.esmTNR ALL RACES FINAL.espTNR - ShiveringIsles.espDLCShiveringIsles.espBetter Cities .espNatural_Weather_HDR_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.espNatural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.espNatural_Water_by_Max_Tael.espAmbientDungeons.espAFC v2 Combo Chains.espAFC v2 Combat Moves.espAFC v2 Locational Damage.espaaaBorsBedrolls.espLock Bash Omega.espMM_TextLocks.espQ - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.espTamriel VWD v0.5.espLiving Economy.espLiving Economy - Items.espDLCHorseArmor.espDLCOrrery.espDLCVileLair.espDLCMehrunesRazor.espRealSwords - Argonian LO-NPC.espRealSwords - Bosmer LO-NPC.espRealSwords - Breton LO-NPC.espRealSwords - Goblin.espRealSwords - Khajiit LO-NPC v1.3.espRealSwords - Nord LO-NPC SI.espRealSwords - Orc LO-NPC v1.0.espRealSwords - Redguard LO-NPC.espDLCThievesDen.espCreatures Alive v1.3.espTIE.espFarmersStrikeBack.espKvatch Rebuilt.espVaultsofCyrodiilBC.espDLCFrostcrag.espKnights.espElsweyrAnequina.espxulStendarrValley.espxulTheHeath.espXulEntiusGorge.espxulFallenleafEverglade.espxulColovianHighlands_EV.espxulLushWoodlands.espxulAncientYews.espxulAncientRedwoods.espxulCloudtopMountains.espxulRollingHills_EV.espxulPantherRiver.espxulRiverEthe.espxulBrenaRiverRavine.espxulBlackwoodForest.espxulCheydinhalFalls.espxulAspenWood.espNatural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.espDS Less Predictable Respawn.espGP_Lockpicks.espHelmetFOV.espReneerNPCNameMod.espReneersTrainingMod.espAlternative Start by Robert Evrae.espNoBackwardsRunning.espRealSleepExtended.espRenGuardOverhaul.espRenGuardOverhaulShiveringIsles.espAdrenaline Fuelled Archery- Bow Sway.espDenock Arrows.espDeadly Reflex 5 - Timed Block with no damage or durability changes.espDeadlyReflex 5 - Combat Moves.espDuke Patricks - Near Miss Magic And Arrows Alert The Target.espDuke Patricks - Actors Can Miss Now.espBetter Cities SKINGRAD.espBetter Cities BRAVIL.espBetter Cities ANVIL.espBetter Cities CHORROL.espBetter Cities CHEYDINHAL.espBetter Cities LEYAWIIN.espBetter Cities BRUMA.espBetter Cities IC Arena.espBetter Cities IC Market.espBetter Cities IC Talos Plaza.espBetter Cities IC Waterfront.espForward Motion Blur.espShining Creatures.espReneerVariedNPCsMod.espShining Creatures_DLCFrostcrag.espMM_TimeScale1.espMM_EnemyHPBar.espMM_ArrowLoot100.espMM_TextWeapon.espMM_TextSneak.espMerchants Buy Stolen Goods.espRH 1.5.6 Beta - Classic.espMagic.espDamageIntense.esp

(those last to are ESPs I use to make small changes I want, don't mind them)
Gill Mackin

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Did you get the http://omploader.org/vMmJlbA/DRtestfix.zip as well?
Marta Wolko

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:13 am

Yup I have it, it's still crashing. I'll just wait for DR6 and hope that works. Thanks for your help guys! :)
Eoh

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:52 am

Try use the deadly reflex fix

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26103
Heather beauchamp

Post » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Or perhaps it is the fact that you don't have the DR esp's at the end of the load order as it says in the readme. My guess is that is your problem.
Julia Schwalbe

Return to IV - Oblivion