Quick question about Lycans.

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 pm

I'll get straight to the point. I am writing a fan fic, and I'm wondering, are Lycans immortal? I don't know if there is any lore answers to this, but I figured if there was, this is the place to ask. I kinda figured they might be like Vampires and are immortal, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any answers in advance.
Amanda savory

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:58 am

I'll get straight to the point. I am writing a fan fic, and I'm wondering, are Lycans immortal? I don't know if there is any lore answers to this, but I figured if there was, this is the place to ask. I kinda figured they might be like Vampires and are immortal, but I'm not sure. Thanks for any answers in advance.

everything i have read says they are not immortal.
Quick draw II

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:11 pm

everything i have read says they are not immortal.

I don't remember reading anything that specifically says they're not immortal; however nothing I know of says that they are immortal, so its safe to assume that they're not...
Rachael

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 am

Perhaps immortal in teh sense they don't die by conventional means, i.e. old age, normal weapons, etc. They're probably immortal in the sense that Vampires are immortal.
Baby K(:

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

Perhaps immortal in teh sense they don't die by conventional means, i.e. old age, normal weapons, etc. They're probably immortal in the sense that Vampires are immortal.

Why would that be, there is nothing to suggest that they are immune to old age and since they're not immune to normal weapons in-game I think its safe to assume that they are completely mortal. They're immune to disease, but that doesn't really change anything...
Dean

Post » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 pm

I bet they're not actually immortal, but nothing in-game has explained this. I believe, if they live long enough, they die of old age, as a normal mortal of their race. However, werewolves are often reclusive, and killed before they do reach old age, not to mention not a whole lot of research has been done on them, so you may want to go to Hiricine directly, but I doubt he would have a sit and chat.
Mylizards Dot com

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion