screenshots

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Don't get me wrong, play as you will. It's just uncommon is all, as keypad movement + mouse look tends to give more agile control over your movement--especially in combat (but clicking on things without a crosshair is a pain!).
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/danishabs/Daggerfall/fall_175.png

Aye, I do, and that's especially bad in an enclosed area. I'm glad that both my encounters with Overlords occurred outdoors where I had space to run!
Chase McAbee

Post » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Don't get me wrong, play as you will. It's just uncommon is all, as keypad movement + mouse look tends to give more agile control over your movement--especially in combat (but clicking on things without a crosshair is a pain!).

Aye, I do, and that's especially bad in an enclosed area. I'm glad that both my encounters with Overlords occurred outdoors where I had space to run!

It says a lot about him that Krol the battlemage survived this encounter, even without a physical shield spell activated. The only spell I had on was Spell Reflection. Plus, it was in a cozy little dungeon.

That's what having 30 hit points per level will do for you, though. And having speed maxed out meant that I could attack quickly enough to keep him at bay.

Since it was actually the battlemage class that was replaced by the Overlord class in Andyfall, though, this battle was the equivalent of the "Arnold" Terminator defeating T1000 in the movie Terminator 2
Dalley hussain

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion