Anyone know where i can download daggerfall.

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 am

Hey so like every thread i read that compares the elder scrolls games pretty much comes to the conclusion that daggerfall is the best game to grace the p.c.
Now for me this is hard to believe as, well, morrowind pretty much takes home that title without the slightest of doubt.
So i figure, why not try this game out. any suggestions?

Also, ive said it before but it bears repeating, oblivion falls so very short of the mark set by morrowind it is both deeply dissapointing and a little upsetting.
kitten maciver

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:37 am

Daggerfall is not free, unlike Arena. You cannot legally download it because there is no Digital Online Shop as far as I know for it.

So you will have to find an used retail box :)
kennedy

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:38 am

theres a daggerfall demo on uesp that you can download
Albert Wesker

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:10 am

Amazing what information can be found in pinned posts at the top of the forums.
http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=97608

The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall

Is the Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall free?
No, the Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall is not free, you can buy it at sites listed above.

Where can I download Daggerfall?
You cannot legally download Daggerfall.

Can you give me some installation tips?
The best tips I can give you are to use the Unofficial Daggerfall installer which you can get here: UDI (Direct Download Link) You pretty much have to use this on ME Up if you do not have DOS Experience, and if you want to install otherwise, the installer for Daggerfall should be able to help you out without any problems.

How do I Access the travel map?
You can access the travel map in Daggerfall by pressing 'W' on the default keyboard setting.

Where can I download the demo (s) for Daggerfall?
You can download the two demos for Daggerfall You can get the smaller dungeon only demo (16MB) here Dungeon Demo and the Larger "Betony" demo here Betony Demo (58MB)

Is it true that there are multi-endings for Daggerfall?
Yes there are seven endings for Daggerfall, after this the ending it is called a "Dragon Break".

Jose ordaz

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion