Changing damage

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Hopefully this will be an easy thing for you guys.

I have been playing with a mod that increase the Blade of Woe's damage to around 7 to accurately reflect a unique dagger. I found a new mod that replaces the Blade of Woe with a very nice model, however it is not compatible with the mod that changes the blade's damage, so now it does 3 damage. How can I edit this file so that the new Blade of Woe does more damage?

The file in question is available to download http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3565, it has it's own standalone ESP in the download.

Thanks,
Allstar
Jenna Fields

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 am

You could change the damage via script so it would be compatible with everything. Or in the second esp you could find the blade of woe entry and change the damage there
Lory Da Costa

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 am

. Or in the second esp you could find the blade of woe entry and change the damage there

How would I do that? I clicked on the ESP and selected to use the Construction Set to open it, but it crashes instantly.
James Shaw

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 am

How would I do that? I clicked on the ESP and selected to use the Construction Set to open it, but it crashes instantly.

You did What!!!!!! No No No. That is not the way it is done.
Question.
Construction set is installed correctly? If so Open construction set. let it load, Next Upper left corner select the open folder Icon.
Now with the popup that is there Now, Find and select the mod you want to edit, select the "Set AS ACTIVE" Button. It will then read what other mods need to be loaded IE Oblivion.esp. now click The "Ok" Button and let the mod load. I did not see in the mod that you needed OBSE you you are safe there. If you get an error durring the load read them for the most part you can click yes or yes to all but read them just incase. Now I dont know if this mod has any errors in it seeing as I do not use it. as for editing the blade after the mod has finished loading then go to the weapons and find the blade of woe and edit to your hearts content! Good Luck! <_<
quinnnn

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Thanks man!
Daniel Brown

Return to IV - Oblivion