Please Answer this Question

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 am

Ok so I have had this question for awhile and I know Skyrim has awhile but with any new information let me know. I would like to know if there will be any special editions or preorder optiions with Skyrim. I am willing to spend around 150 dollars (Same as Halo Reach Legendary) for Elder Scrolls highest edition, but I would like to know if I have any options.
Jennifer Munroe

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 pm

There will definitely be special editions, but I doubt we will hear any details about them anytime soon.
Joey Bel

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 am

There probably will be, but nothing has been announced yet. There is only the regular edition up for pre-order at game stop. It's only been 3 days, give it a little more time. :D
adame

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:01 pm

I only paid $120 for the Legendary Edition... Anyways, I would expect a Collector's Edition similar to Oblivion: TES Lore book, physical map, septim coin, developer video, etc.
Adrian Powers

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm

I only paid $120 for the Legendary Edition... Anyways, I would expect a Collector's Edition similar to Oblivion: TES Lore book, physical map, septim coin, developer video, etc.

Both Morrowind and Oblivion, standard edition, came with physical maps of their provinces, so I wouldn't count it in a list of extras for the CE.
Natasha Biss

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 am

Theres almost always collectors edition with a really hyped and famous game. Oblivion had a collectors edition (cant remember if morrowind did since I bought it used years after it releaed), Fallout 3 and New Vegas all had collectors editions. As to what will be in it, its hard to say. There will likely be the newest edition of the Pocket Guide to the Empire (the lore book) and some kinda of tangible collectable like the Septim coin. The making of DVD, maybe a steel printed or cloth map instead of the standard paper map. Those are the best guesses other than including the sequel to the Infernal City.
OnlyDumazzapplyhere

Return to V - Skyrim