create dummy idle animation

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Cause if I delete the idle anim I get :
---------------------------
Warning
Bad InitAnimation for Creature 'UDUNCreatureRat0MARKERrat' (02001B9F). Missing 'Idle' animation.

Continue Playing?

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings this session.
Yes No Cancel
So I want to modify the idle and make it do nothing. Would it be enough to delete the NiTransformInterpolator && NiFloatInterpolator branches from the nif ?
Rachyroo

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 pm

Cause if I delete the idle anim I get :
Warning
Bad InitAnimation for Creature 'UDUNCreatureRat0MARKERrat' (02001B9F). Missing 'Idle' animation.

Continue Playing?

"Yes to all" will disable all Warnings this session.
Yes No Cancel
So I want to modify the idle and make it do nothing. Would it be enough to delete the NiTransformInterpolator && NiFloatInterpolator branches from the nif ?

I Assume that this is for a specific purpose and you dont want them to move any where. If that is the case I would look up http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Teleport_Recall Scroll to the botom maybe that is what you are looking for it has rats that More or less sit there Looking Dumb. If you are trying to accomplish something else give us some Ideas what the end result will be and then we maybe able to help you. Good Luck
Marta Wolko

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 pm

I Assume that this is for a specific purpose and you dont want them to move any where. If that is the case I would look up http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Teleport_Recall Scroll to the botom
Yes Teleport Rats I want to make - but in this recipe they are just disabled and this is not what I want cause I want to add them a nice looking mesh.
My question is a nifkope question actually - I need to know what to delete/modify in the nif to make a valid anim that does nothing.
Spaceman

Return to IV - Oblivion