help me please *spoilers* vaultcity

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Can someone please explain to me how to become the lead guard of vault city. And please help me I keep on going back and forth on the spot where the raiders cave is supposed to be but i cant find any cave for them i know it is 4 blocks north of broken hills but mine doesnt show up is there some sort of patch or something?
N3T4

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 am

To Become captain of the guard you must:
1) Become a citizen
2) Be held in high esteem by Lynette (Always answer with things that address her by her title, and minimise your interactions with her before you gain citizenship)
3) Resolve the raider situation
4) relay her message to westin.

You cannot find the raiders base without a map - Its simply not possible, the location will not appear.

Perhaps the person who hired them has a map?

Is there anyone in VC that might be acting as a spy for someone who could be hiring the raiders? Who is he working for?
Lexy Dick

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 am

To Become captain of the guard you must:
1) Become a citizen
2) Be held in high esteem by Lynette (Always answer with things that address her by her title, and minimise your interactions with her before you gain citizenship)
3) Resolve the raider situation
4) relay her message to westin.

You cannot find the raiders base without a map - Its simply not possible, the location will not appear.

Perhaps the person who hired them has a map?

Is there anyone in VC that might be acting as a spy for someone who could be hiring the raiders? Who is he working for?

3 words for you

I Love You

no homo:]
liz barnes

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

Quick question since it will save me making a thread, if you are kicked out of VC by Lyn can you ever get back in or do I just reload a previous save?
Mylizards Dot com

Post » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:27 pm

I think u have to reload

And by the way also who is the guy that gets it to mark ur map cause i went to the mafia boss and i cant find a map?
Lou

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

I think u have to reload

And by the way also who is the guy that gets it to mark ur map cause i went to the mafia boss and i cant find a map?

Spoiler

Bishop's Safe, top level of the Shark Club.

Watch it, its trapped.... And explosions have this habit of attracting attention...

Jennifer Rose

Return to Fallout Series Discussion