Character questions

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 am

Well, now you're just splitting hairs. Of course it's true that, unless you take at least 16 max hp per level, you might occasionally get less than the default 8.

The point is to make sure the person creating the character understands the implications of what s/he is doing. It one must split hairs to do so, then so be it.

Personally, I can be very persistent indeed, so I have put the HP up at max and created some pretty good tanks with which it is nearly impossible to be killed. You takes your fun where you finds it.

I hope you're not saying that you think taking 12 Max HP per level will gimp a character.
Aaron Clark

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 am

Just make sure that, should you take a large amount of health/level, that you also take the advantage "Rapid healing" or "Regen health" in general or darkness. Otherwise you'll soon require 30+ hours of rest just to heal up each time. That's why I usually tend to keep my health on the low side--that, and to make the game more difficult.
Joie Perez

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 pm

^^True. I always select Rapid Healing AND Regeneration in General. Doesn't take more than a few hours to heal up several hundred hit points.
Sian Ennis

Post » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 am

I hope you're not saying that you think taking 12 Max HP per level will gimp a character.

Hmm? No no no, 12/level is quite workable, particularly if you are persistent enough to ensure that you get 12 (although that isn't necessary).
jenny goodwin

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion