help about basic characters

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

greetings,

i have a little problem about choosing a new character.

I want a basic character, not a custom, and for now i have seen good chances with some of them.

May somewhere i can find some Classes guide for orient better on the MW classes, their strenghts and their lacks? i need much a guide like this, because my indecision that block me to follow a path.

thank you for the help
Marie

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 am

Is this what you want? : http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Classes

There's a lot of info there.
Agnieszka Bak

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Well of course there are other factors as well while creating a character. Some races go well with some classes, some do not. Then there is the birthsign. There's really no correct way to create your character. You can either give it much strengths (and thus much weaknesses as well) or have much more of an all-round character. Your decisions don't really affect that much at the beginning since your character might svck anyway! :) It's just about what skills you want to learn. You should specialize in one or two weapon classes and always keep those type of weapons with you. The same goes with any armor/unarmored skill, although those raise anyway. With weapons and any magicka you want to use you should master a few if you want to hit anyone at all, otherwise the creation is pretty free. The basics. It's not very hard to create a working compilation. I'd have a character that has same strenghts as the birthsign and class, then use those skills I'm good at. That way, you will go far either way. :)
JD FROM HELL

Return to III - Morrowind