Questions and advice

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Will followers and not hostile npc's fire hit on me?
1. If outcast vs raider and Me and my followers just happen to walk pass in between!
2. how about my followers? will their fires hit on me?
3. and how about mysterious stranger. will he hit on me or my follower by mistake?

Advice
1. really hope player can change dogmeat's name.... I really don't like that name..
2. really hope I can hire more than just few character. it is a waste land! I will really want to have a few people.. minimum 4 people! or even form my very own faction!! company, clan.
3. some NPC can have pet like Yao Guai...and I only have Dogmeat. really become eatable dogmeat if D.Claw shows up... Dart gun is for capture pet right? PLEASE! Let me have some more choice
4. In real life if I am in waste land and dogmeat is with me. I will get some raiders' armor to creat an armor to put on dogmeat. dogmeat! Enclave D.claws all have metal headgear !
5. This is a waste land. I really think I can pick any house to staywith. I can rebuild the door(maybe get some metal from cars or something just like Megatom) And I should be able to get a lock on it. this will be really nice. and for Silver. I really think if I finish her I can sleep on that bed because it is not her house in the 1st place!
6. For pet I get dogmeat. others get Yao Guai. for woman I get Clover! Look at her hair man... why I always got to pick the weird own!!! I really hope I can cut her hair style
7. I really hope I can hire somebodyguards just like those caravan people. And can simply ask them to guard a post or something. I will be happy to pay them.

Thank you all
Theodore Walling

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm

If I remember correctly, the "Oops!" shots don't count as direct fire.
Anna Kyselova

Post » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:46 pm

3. and how about mysterious stranger. will he hit on me or my follower by mistake?

He's only supposed to appear if you miss in VATS, and I think he always hits
Advice
1. really hope player can change dogmeat's name.... I really don't like that name..
2. really hope I can hire more than just few character. it is a waste land! I will really want to have a few people.. minimum 4 people! or even form my very own faction!! company, clan.
3. some NPC can have pet like Yao Guai...and I only have Dogmeat. really become eatable dogmeat if D.Claw shows up... Dart gun is for capture pet right? PLEASE! Let me have some more choice

1. No
2. No. There are some bugs to get more than one, but 1 + dogmeat is intended
3. No - this isnt Pokemon. The Dart Gun Just cripples limbs.
4. In real life if I am in waste land and dogmeat is with me. I will get some raiders' armor to creat an armor to put on dogmeat. dogmeat! Enclave D.claws all have metal headgear !
5. This is a waste land. I really think I can pick any house to staywith. I can rebuild the door(maybe get some metal from cars or something just like Megatom) And I should be able to get a lock on it. this will be really nice. and for Silver. I really think if I finish her I can sleep on that bed because it is not her house in the 1st place!
6. For pet I get dogmeat. others get Yao Guai. for woman I get Clover! Look at her hair man... why I always got to pick the weird own!!! I really hope I can cut her hair style
7. I really hope I can hire somebodyguards just like those caravan people. And can simply ask them to guard a post or something. I will be happy to pay them.

4. the Metal Headgear isnt armour - Its a weak spot! It makes them attack anyone (inc enclave members ). Dogmeat armour is a joke piece of DLC that probably wont happen (its a joke about oblvions DLC and the value thereof).
5. No, this isnt the SIMS. You cannot build/Capture your own house,
6. Again, not the SIMS, you can only change your own hair.
7. No, only your single follower.
Roddy

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 am

I really hope they make a DLC like this:

Dog Armor

The Dog Armor Pack for Fallout 3 gives you the ability to outfit your favorite dog with a set of stylish armor. Moira Brown of the Craterside Supply Stables inside of the Megaton City has recently opened her new business and she's making dog armor available to the adventurers of the Imperial Wasteland. You can choose elegant enclave armor or durable raider to protect your mount from the dangers of Washington D.C.
Charleigh Anderson

Return to Fallout Series Discussion