Can't Load saves After DLC install.

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:13 am

So i got Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta today, installed both, and everytime i go to load my save, it just sits there. It will not load any of my pre dlc games. When i start a new game its fine, and when leaving the vault both dlcs are found. I just cant get my good save to open. Ive cleared game data and reinstalled the dlc countless times. It just wont work. Here's the weird part.. If i just install one dlc, either broken steel or mothership zeta, it WILL load. I even saved after doing this, then installing the 2nd dlc and once again wont load. This is on a ps3 slim, and is the only ps3 ive played fallout on. Its a save that is from the slim, not transferred. Can anyone help? I really dont want to have to replay the game...
Dan Wright

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 pm

I have the same problem. It's a shame that anybody from staff answer us. It's a VERY BIG PROBLEM AND I'M SPENDING A LOT OF TIME to resolve it. But i can't find a way - on line - to risolve it.
Peter lopez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 am

For some reason this happens with the goty version, I think it has something to do with the addition of trophies to the ps3 sytem for fallout3, so all previous vanilla saves no longer work with goty versions.

This may be the same for the addition of any dlc to your game, It is annoying but a new game is your only option.
Laura Wilson

Return to Fallout 3