Broken Steel help?

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am

So I bought and downloaded Broken Steel and installed it. And went to the fallout main menu and it says nothing under the downloads. And while playing in game there is no message saying it activated and the ending brings me back to the main menu like the normal ending.

I have the greatest hits version and I am Canadian. I bought the normal Broken Steel version not the French version. Anyway to get this add-on going or get a refund? A bit pissed I had to spend money for it not to work
Taylor Tifany

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:47 am

Is your game patched to the latest version?

Oops, stupid question retracted.
Tina Tupou

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 am

Is your game patched to the latest version?

Oops, stupid question retracted.

Yeah it is I even uninstalled the game data and reinstalled it. So it's definitely up to date
Kerri Lee

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:03 pm

http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1042124-notes-on-ps3-dlc/page__view__findpost__p__15110550
Jenna Fields

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:32 pm

http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1042124-notes-on-ps3-dlc/page__view__findpost__p__15110550

Thank you there sir. I am now feeling pissed off at the PSN for saying French Version making English Canadians buy the normal version and have it not work. I really would like my 10$ back so I could buy the right version without paying an extra 10 :/
Mrs shelly Sugarplum

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 pm

Thank you there sir. I am now feeling pissed off at the PSN for saying French Version making English Canadians buy the normal version and have it not work. I really would like my 10$ back so I could buy the right version without paying an extra 10 :/

Please note i am the french canadian and is the same problem i have the games install in french ,, and i can't play the expention . so yes will be good to have your and my 10 $ back
celebrity

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

wtf it labeled French Version should have said Canadian Version bilingual ~! solves the problem the [censored] English version makes thing so complicated I want my money back
Schel[Anne]FTL

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 am

wtf it labeled French Version should have said Canadian Version bilingual ~! solves the problem the [censored] English version makes thing so complicated I want my money back

yes the version is bilingual on the Playstation network the comment say you need to have the Blus30234 this is what i have .
but the expention dont work ,
LijLuva

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 pm

i have call playstation and there will put back the monye on my account .

so overall my understad , is . fallout new vegas will have the same problem .
Amy Gibson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:03 am

I would love to call them and ask for a refund. They might not give it because they might accuse me of game-sharing because I downloaded it 4 times :\ For New Vegas note: Canadians buy the French, Americans buy normal. Or if Bethesda is smart all there will only be one version of each DLC
Ross Thomas

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:28 pm

I have tried everything I can think of to get this damn add on to work. I tried replaying a save that had me go back 4 levels, only to get all the way to the end scene in the rotunda (in which case you are locked in and unable to escape). I finish the scene and the game is over, no chance to continue and can only load from the rotunda again.
I contacted Sony, who couldn't care less as they have my money and don't refund. They want me to contact Bethesda about the problem, and Bethesda basically laugh at me and tell me to contact Sony. So there we have the classic circle jerk of dodging responsibility.
I have contacted my credit card company and will get the charges reversed - this is the only option you have to get your money back as Sony will not return it willingly. Great company!
Emmie Cate

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

So what do I do if I bought it with a PSN card? Am I screwed out of the $20 I spent on the two DLC's I bought? Is there anyway I can atleast switch from one version of the DLC to the other? If sony just screwed me out of my $20 then looks like they just lost a customer. I will be switching to xbox if I do not get a refund or atleast get some working DLC because xbox doesnt try and scam people. Is there anyway to contact bethesda about this over email?
Darlene DIllow

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am

I have tried everything I can think of to get this damn add on to work. I tried replaying a save that had me go back 4 levels, only to get all the way to the end scene in the rotunda (in which case you are locked in and unable to escape). I finish the scene and the game is over, no chance to continue and can only load from the rotunda again.
I contacted Sony, who couldn't care less as they have my money and don't refund. They want me to contact Bethesda about the problem, and Bethesda basically laugh at me and tell me to contact Sony. So there we have the classic circle jerk of dodging responsibility.
I have contacted my credit card company and will get the charges reversed - this is the only option you have to get your money back as Sony will not return it willingly. Great company!

I did call them and they refund me.
brandon frier

Return to Fallout 3