I push the pots down and it goes beep beep beep beep ... PLO

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:45 am

im doing that quest with the chinese operative thingy i have teh glasses and the code so i go to teh marker thats in the greenhouse (whats left of it)

and i push the pots down and no matter what order i designate as my 1 2 3 and 4 nothing happens

what po should i start with / end with ?? the 1 closest to teh tv and chair if pressed 1st goes beep but if pressed again goes beep beep beep beep and if i make the clockwise way as my 2 and middle as my 3 still nothing if i go counter clock wise still nothing if i make clock wise 1 and then counter clockwise 3 so teh 1 directly acorss from teh 1st 1 i pres 4 still nothing ....

and on another side quest thing in pointlookout where is the other lightbuilb for the light house ??? i found one i na truck and went directly to the lighthosue and palced it (so shiny ^.^) but hwere is the other one ???

3. has any one besides me been ambushed by 4 raiders 2 of which had enclave power amour and plasma rifles and the other 2 wearign enclave power armour helmets one wit ha laser rifle the otehr with a flamer o.0 ???

this just happend to me and it was very dark but vats said they raiders there dead bodies say tehre raiders they have raider weapons but enclave gear the one with the flamer had an raider archlight helm and the one with the rifle had raider adventurer gear or osmething (i went back to the wasteland after giving up on the quest with the pots ... ill go back when i find out how to enter the code) (ambush did not happen in PLO otherwise i would of been like WTH all over the place)
kitten maciver

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:58 am

Look up the sequence on the Vault, I can't recall its precise order exactly.

As to the lighthouse, there is no other light, just that one.

That last part makes no sense.
Jessica Lloyd

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Look up the sequence on the Vault, I can't recall its precise order exactly.

As to the lighthouse, there is no other light, just that one.

That last part makes no sense.

I was ambushed by raiders wearing enclave armour and weapons mixed with raider armour and weapons
Sara Johanna Scenariste

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Found a vid on youtube ^.^ for the velvet curtain (the uplaoder had alot of glitches during there play XD but the pot thign worked on there 1st try and thats when i closedyoutube off i dont want to be spoiled on the rewards ^.^)
Lexy Corpsey

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 am

In the CW? If you're saying in Point Lookout, I'll just call you a liar, since I have never heard of power armored enemies in the PL DLC
Rodney C

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 am

In the CW? If you're saying in Point Lookout, I'll just call you a liar, since I have never heard of power armored enemies in the PL DLC

re read the very end of my 1st post (the one i opend the topic with directly above your 1st post its in brackets)
Sophie Morrell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 am

The code for the bunker is 1323442, and yes after the Enclave show up the raiders in that location I guess ambushed an enclave camp, and took there gear. How raiders are able to take down a camp of power armored soldiers with plasma rifles is beyond me, and those raiders look quite silly.
Tammie Flint

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 am

Put on the glasses. Look carefully at the pots. There are a number of bands, at the top of each pot. Pick the ones that follow the sequence that you found in the note. Done.
kirsty williams

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Put on the glasses. Look carefully at the pots. There are a number of bands, at the top of each pot. Pick the ones that follow the sequence that you found in the note. Done.

I did this twice ... i didint exspect it to be a trap so after my 1st escape (that was too easy ) i releoaded and then looted the place and shot teh robot in the face made a nice mini explosion too and then repaired eevrything best i could (most of the stuff i picked up = fully repaired) and then i used the terminal and climbed my way out ... it could of been more difficult :/
TOYA toys

Return to Fallout 3