Main Quest - Sarah Lyons

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am

I cannot find Sarah Lyons!
She is not where she is expected in Chevy Chase - I killed allo f the "mutants" and took out the Behemoth mutant from the school.
Was able to get into GNR, but cannot get Brotherhood to accept me at the Citadel.
Any way to engage the BOS without Sarah or get Power Armor training without the BOS?
Russell Davies

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 am

Well, you have to ask Elder Lyons to give you permission to give you to get Power Armor Training, and you have to complete 'The Waters of Life' quest before you can have access to The Citadel.
Leah

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 am

I cannot find Sarah Lyons!
She is not where she is expected in Chevy Chase - I killed allo f the "mutants" and took out the Behemoth mutant from the school.
Was able to get into GNR, but cannot get Brotherhood to accept me at the Citadel.
Any way to engage the BOS without Sarah or get Power Armor training without the BOS?

The BoS won't take you in until you've finished a different quest.

Spoiler
After completing "Waters of Life" you get into the Citadel, and can't get in before that point whether you've met Sarah at GNR or not.

EDIT: gamesas really oughta do a "gamesas Forums" game...it'd be full of ninjas. :rofl:
Brιonα Renae

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 am

The BoS won't take you in until you've finished a different quest.

Spoiler
After completing "Waters of Life" you get into the Citadel, and can't get in before that point whether you've met Sarah at GNR or not.

EDIT: gamesas really oughta do a "gamesas Forums" game...it'd be full of ninjas. :rofl:

Huehuehuehuehue :ninja:
Scott Clemmons

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 am

You'll meet her with the "Pride" when you first go to GNR. Not much interaction. But you'll need to do the Waters of Life to get into the Citadel.
Inol Wakhid

Return to Fallout 3