O:A can any part of the stuff prior to going underground

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 am

befound if O;A is not installed ??

i started a new character to try this ... i ended up in greyditch killing ferals by a pipe ... then i just installed the dlc because i couldnt even find the building that goes to a train tunnel ...

im trying to ask how much of the area where yo travel through to get to the eleavtor is there before the dlc and how much doesnt exist untill the dlc is installed ??? is the full building gone or just a section of the metro tunnel thing??? if i were to have it uninstalled go to where the place should be save then install it would my character be crushed under the new "scenery" ???

also same questin but for pointlook out ??? and about poinlt look out what if i swam to where the boat should be saved and then installed that ???
Pete Schmitzer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

Without Anchorage installed, there is a building near the Red Racer Factory with some rubble in front of it. Installing Anchorage puts a door in the side of that building. Everything through that door does not exist without Anchorage installed. If you saved inside the Outcast Outpost and uninstalled Anchorage, you'd find yourself standing in front of Vault 101.

As for going to the dock, saving and installing Point Lookout, you might load in underneath the boat and drown.
Rach B

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:50 am

Without Anchorage installed, there is a building near the Red Racer Factory with some rubble in front of it. Installing Anchorage puts a door in the side of that building. Everything through that door does not exist without Anchorage installed. If you saved inside the Outcast Outpost and uninstalled Anchorage, you'd find yourself standing in front of Vault 101.

As for going to the dock, saving and installing Point Lookout, you might load in underneath the boat and drown.

so exactly how much bigger is inside that building ive always just went in killed the ferals ignored the long hong thing where the ferals came from and went to the supermutant ruins o.0

also about Broken Steel on the path to the super fortanktress thing how muc of that is from the DLC ??? (so many sewaers and doors and pathways i bipassed just to fallow the marker it cant all be from the DLC can it??)
dean Cutler

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:13 am

If you killed the ferals you pretty much saw it all. You can go down the escalator and pick up some tin cans, water and a sawed off shotgun but that's about it.

For Broken Steel, you can enter the Utility manhole and explore some of the tunnels without having Broken Steel. That is also the entrance to the remains of the White House. Broken Steel added a metal door in there to take you to the Presidential Metro Sub-level. None of the part with the robots or the train exists without Broken Steel.
Ebou Suso

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

also about Broken Steel on the path to the super fortanktress thing how muc of that is from the DLC ??? (so many sewaers and doors and pathways i bipassed just to fallow the marker it cant all be from the DLC can it??)

I don't know precisely how much of it is DLC, but certainly every bit of it can be. Just look at the size of Point Lookout itself.
Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:37 am

so is rubble in place of the door if the broken steel is not installed ???

what exist where the train tunnel doo isif the pitt is not installed ???
Unstoppable Judge

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:25 am

I don't remember if there is even a door there without Broken Steel. If there is, it's definitely blocked by rubble.
As for The Pitt, there's no Train Tunnel without it. I don't remember if the Radio Tower is there or not. It's been a looong time since I played without it.
Vicki Blondie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:29 am

I don't remember if there is even a door there without Broken Steel. If there is, it's definitely blocked by rubble.

Well, I've been playing for eons, there may be a door there in lore, but in the game, without BS, theres just a large dirt/rubble pile. BS apparently makes it that the BoS found out about that Metro system, and dug a way to it.

@Epicfail- BS Adds Aqua Pure, a few quests after starting the purifier, several new locations, Adams Airforce Base, Old Olney Powerplant and the Rockland Car Tunnel just to name a few are new locations added by BS.
Josh Sabatini

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

Well, I've been playing for eons, there may be a door there in lore, but in the game, without BS, theres just a large dirt/rubble pile. BS apparently makes it that the BoS found out about that Metro system, and dug a way to it.

@Epicfail- BS Adds Aqua Pure, a few quests after starting the purifier, several new locations, Adams Airforce Base, Old Olney Powerplant and the Rockland Car Tunnel just to name a few are new locations added by BS.

Ive already beat all the DLC im just wondering what parts that can be found in the CW are DLC and what parts were already there in the Vanilla
Danny Warner

Return to Fallout 3