Operation Reclamation

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 pm

It is twenty years after the war. You are a soldier apart of the enclave, about to land in the ruins of Washington D.C. There is a chance that a vault was built, containing a G.E.C.K in it. Your mission is to break through the swarms of Super Mutants and Ghouls, get to Vault-Tec, find this vault, and then take the technology. Your Virtibird will pick you up within three days, or leave you behind wether your a corpse or not.

You have a squad, and may run into other squads along the mission. The only question is... will you be returning alive?

This is a roleplay that involves you working with others to survive. You shall play as a Enclave Sqaud member, with a squad of four others. I shall be the captain of the main squad, Bravo.

The area you and your companions are going to land in is swarming with Super Mutants, as they have seemed to built a base there. The time is 8:00AM, so you do not have to fear the ghouls... for now. As mentioned in the briefing, you have three days to accomplish this mission. After that, you will be marked M.I.A, or K.I.A.

Rules

No Godmoding
No being all knowing
You can only play as a enclave
PM all character sheets to me
Be sure you will be able to stay on track, or else I will either kill or control your character. If I do control, it will only be until you return.

Dont be uber (no lazer weapons, sorry.

Character sheet must include what kind of infantry, and the two weapons you use. You can have three other items.

Infantry: Light, Heavy, Medic,
Why you are in Enclave:

So, here it is. Remember to PM all CS to me.
GEo LIme

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:16 am

Dont be uber (no lazer weapons, sorry.

No laser weapons! The Enclave is all about Energy Weapons, Laser and Plasma weapons are their staple guns! This makes no sense to ban Laser weapons
Dragonz Dancer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 am

There will be a good reason that the mission briefer says while they are landing in. ))
CSar L

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm

This Rp seem's to be a bit rushed, mate. Not only does the Character sheet hold no "meat" but like its already been said. Laser and Plasma weapons banned is a little rediculous. Expecially when it is infact the Enclave.
lolly13

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am

There will be a good reason that the mission briefer says while they are landing in. ))

Oh, okay. You had me worried for a moment.
Sudah mati ini Keparat

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:10 am

yea should should tell people why there aren't any laser weapons, and btw, my Enclave RP is wayyyyyy better and they are both quite similar
Jessica Lloyd

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 am

yea should should tell people why there aren't any laser weapons, and btw, my Enclave RP is wayyyyyy better and they are both quite similar

Well someone has a high ego about them. :P :)
Elizabeth Lysons

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Well someone has a high ego about them. :P :)

Was gonna say.

The reason I said very little, is because its all apart of the rp. I want the squad to build up to know each other better first, and then it will get more into depth.

As for the CS. Thats just two things I want added to it.
My blood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 am

Was gonna say.

The reason I said very little, is because its all apart of the rp. I want the squad to build up to know each other better first, and then it will get more into depth.

As for the CS. Thats just two things I want added to it.

alright but energy weapons is the staple of the enclave, since when do enclave have to get to know each other before the get guns?
Tyler F

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 pm

I wouldn't question the lack of Energy weapons, but what are they doing in D.C anyway, the Enclave are set up in Calafornia on an Oil Rig, also there are vaults nearby with G.E.C.Ks in them. If it's twenty years after the war, that makes it 2097, the enclave wouldn't risk coming from their safe haven that early. They didn't know about the super mutants, ghouls etc until they sent out scouting parties onto the mainland, which was just shortly after the Master's defeat, which happened in 2161, so you see it wouldn't fit anyway... The enclave are still building their forces and equiping them.
liz barnes

Return to Fallout Series Discussion