Countdown to Destruction.

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:50 pm

''Well, well Mr.Denver.'' A voice with a american accent spoke, looking out the window. If I could of, I would of thrown that
man out of the window. But sadly, I was handcuffed to a chair. My face was battered and bruised. My brown eyes seemed
black in the dark room. Outside, I could see a giant bullet shaped thing rising from the ground. But that was only for
two seconds, then I was looking at the barrel of a gun. ''Well now Mr.Denver It looks like time has run out for you.'' Then,
the sound of a gunshot echoed in the room.

The Adventures of Jimmy, Denver

COUNTDOWN TO DESTRUCTION
Angela

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:25 am

Same opinion as your others, make them longer.
Tiffany Holmes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:59 am

(( That was just the opening sequence. This is gonna be the start of a new series :D ))
Chloe :)

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:46 pm

(( I have not ditched this. Im just getting some more info from my friends about the Fallout world. I was about to
make this like a zombie horror, with the mutants. Then they informed me mutants arent retarded.))
Bad News Rogers

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am

Chapter One
Vault Eighty-Nine
Three Years Ago

Vault-Eighty-Nine was a huge place. Many many many floors. The halls were really big. The lights were bright enough to blind alot of people. Specially old people. I worked there as a engineer, usually. Seeing how I was only seventeen at the time, my hair was ALOT shorter. I wore the usual Vault-Eighty-Nine uniform, like everyone else had to. Afterall, if we didnt, that would disrespect the whole purpose of the vault. And we didnt want to disrespect the vault, now did we? After all, the [censored] of a overseer would get really angry and go cry to his mommy! But really, the Overseer was a [censored]!

''And in other news,'' The radio next to me buzzed, ''The radiation from level fifty seems to finally be clearing. Our cameras have shown movement, that does not appear to be radroaches for once! We are hoping that we can manage to clear any exposure to the radiation before it spreads throughout the vault!'' I sighed, looking around the bar. Everyone else had there jumpsuits on. The place was a average bar, stools, counter, usual weirdos that hang out here. Getting up, I stretched my arms. ''What is the news?'' A black-skinned man said at the stool next to me. Turning, I raised a brow.
''Chuck? What are you doing in the Steel Rat?" I asked Chuck. Chuck turned his head toward me, his blue eyes gazing at the wrench I had in my hand. Rubbing his bald head, he stated, "I think I asked the first question fool."

Sighing, I slid the wrench in my pocket. Running my fingers through my black hair, I said with a sigh, "You know Overseer Micky wont like catching you off duty, right?" Chuck let out a small laugh, "Off duty? What is there to be on duty for? There is absolutely no crime in this vault other then the occasional kid brawl." Sighing, he pulled a pistol out of its holster. "You and I should leave this vault. See the sights outside."
Rolling my eyes, I walked toward the wall my satchel was at. Lifting it up, and strapping it over my arm, I patted the brown bag. "And leave the safety of Vault Eighty-Nine? No thank you."

Laughing, Chuck got up from his seat. "What ever. You know, this Vault is just some testing facility on us. Thats all. They arent concerned about our safety. They just want to try out some new technology on us!"
Scratching my head as the brown satchel dangled from my arm, I said to him, "You and your theories about the Enclave!"

Later that day, I headed on over to my living room. A nice blue room, usual steel door. Setting my satchel down, I tuned the radio to the only station we had on level six. My father and mother had gone missing two years ago, so I just lived alone. Well, except for the occasional radroach. Nasty pest. I wondered to myself how I managed to get such a shi- job while Chuck got all the fun stuff. Then I remembered, two months ago.

Two Months Ago.

"Alright everyone! Keep your eyes on your own paper, and no talking! You are about to take your G.O.A.T!" Mr.Osword walked toward the projector, his gray hair seeming to shine on his pale head. Smacking the projector, as he always did, Osword smiled. Lights began to flicker from it and onto the screen. A picture of some furry thing with black horns and a belt on its neck came visible. Tapping my pencil patiently on the
desk, I began to write down my answers. The questions consisted of things like, If you were trapped in a room, that only had a hours worth of oxygen, how would you get out? Or, Your teacher hands you a bomb disabling tool, and tell you to fix it. How do you do so?

After a few minutes of testing, a ring was heard coming from the timer on Mr.Oswords desk. The old man spoke, ''Pencils down everyone! There you have it, the infamous, G.O.A.T. Not so bad now was it?"
As soon as he took up all of our papers and headed to the desk, just about everyone in the room left with the exception of me, Chuck, and Lary. Lary was a pure genious when it came to cells and energy and crap.
The three of us walked toward the desk, sighing all togethor. "Mr.Oswords, what do I gotta do now?" Chuck said, trying to sound tough.

"You have to get some toothpaste for one Chuck, but if your talking about the test, your a..... Oh no. It says, your going to be a police officer!" Mr.Osword sayed in dismay! Chuck cheered, bringing his hands up in the air! "Hell yeh!" He said, walking out.

Mr.Oswords shook his head, moaning, "We are all dead..." Smirking, I walked up to him. "Oh cheer up. Its not like a atomic bomb is gonna wipe out the city above us, taking us with it!" Mr.Oswords looked up at me, re-adjusting his glasses. "Ah yes. Mr.Johnny. I assume you want your results?" He asked. "No. I want to talk to you about chocolate." I said sarcasticallly to pis- him off a little. "Of course I want to know what im gonna be doomed to!" I exclaimed, laughing a little. Rolling his eyes, Oswords looked my test over. "Looks like you will be our new engineer. Just like your dad." Sighing, I began to walk backwards out of the room, "Well isnt that just craptastic. See you later!"
Alister Scott

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 am

(( I have not ditched this. Im just getting some more info from my friends about the Fallout world. I was about to
make this like a zombie horror, with the mutants. Then they informed me mutants arent retarded.))

Needless bumping is not nice...
Kevan Olson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 am

"Good morning good morning good morning! Today's weather, fellow vault dwellers, is a very cold steel sky. As for the radiation in level fifty? Looks like
there is finally a end to it after so long! Don't we just love our vault? Enclave
claims however, that the things our cameras have seen in the room are, not at all, human in any way?. Beside there shape of course! Now here's a rumor that's been tossed around the vault for the past couple days. Apparently, some kind of radio broadcast from above ground has some how been leaking its way into the vault! Now, this must be from level one or something. Because, as we all know, the enclave has informed us that there is absolutely NOTHING up there!

Slowly, my eyes began to open. The radio was buzzing out in my room. The brightness of the lights blinded me temporarily. When my vision returned, I began to get up. The radio continued to buzz its information out.

''Apparently, some man named Liquid-T has been broadcasting these lies! What I want to know, is why would you name your child Liquid-T? And why would you try to compose a lie as stupid as that? Who is going to believe in you anyways? Mr. T
If you are hearing this broadcast, let it be known the Enclave shall not tolerate such nonsense in this wonderful vault. And now, some music!"

''Bloody hell.'' I said to myself as I flicked the radio off. Looking my stained uniform over, I recalled that today was my one day off for the entire month. It sure did svck working underground. Pulling off my vault uniform and putting on another, cleaner vault uniform, I stepped out into the hall.

''Leave me alone!'' A voice squeaked down the right side of the hall! I could see Larry, that really smart person I told you about, being pushed around by two other people, each one in a black jacket. Larry had on a lab coat, and was wearing some pretty weird as- glasses. Walking forward, I said calmly, ''Hey, piglets! Don't you have some thing better to do then both a dude that is responsible for keeping our power, and water, running. I mean seriously, what have you to gain out of this? Some sheer enjoyment?" I slid my hand into my pocket, wrapping my fingers around a wrench I always carried about, just in case.

The gang of two turned toward me, "You have something to say?" One of them walked toward me, raising there arms up and trying to act all cool and tough. "What? WHAT? What you go-" I ripped the wrench from my pocket and slammed it across the idiots face! The as-hole collapsed on the ground with blood rolling out of his mouth!

"I, will hit you in the mouth so hard with a wrench, you will go unconscious and bleed from the mouth for awhile." I said calmly, watching as the morons friend ran down the hall. Larry looked down at the bleeding person, then nodded toward me before walking off. Sliding the wrench back in my pocket, I headed to the elevator. Stepping inside, I pressed a button marked -49- and set my hands on the rail as the elevator began to head down.
Nathan Hunter

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am

as-

it lets you say ass on this forum.
Anne marie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am

The elevator rumbled a little as it went down, into the depths of the vault. Then, with a ding, the doors slid open. Stretching, I walked into the bright halls of level Fourty-Nine. Sighing, I looked at the depression the place. Light's were, indeed bright, but they flickered on and off. All of level Fourty Five and below was evecauated, after the radiation leak's. What is a radiation leak, you might ask.

Ok, so you know Vaults were made to protect people from the atomic booms and all the radiation and crap, right? If not, then stop reading this! Go! Go now! You shouldnt even be in this area! For those of you who do know what im talking about, Vault Eighty-Nine is a Enclave Vault. Now, Chuck has this theory that they built this Vault as a test. That that's what all vaults are built for. I think he is a little to much of a revolutionist. But what ever. Anyways, he beleives they intentionally let out some radiation leak within level fifty of this vault. But what would the point in that be. Because you would defeat the true purpose of the vaults.

So now you know what a radiation leak is... And if you dont, then there is somthing wrong with you.

As I moved through the abandoned hall's, I began to think about how we all took everything for granted. How, two-hundred years ago, America was just relaxing. Sure, our presidents were [censored], but wich politic isnt? We were all content, sitting at home, listening to our favorite music. Driving around, ignorant of everything. We never saw the big boom's coming. Well we did, thats why they built vaults. But we werent exactly prepared. Had we been prepared, we would of had the world repaired with this supposed G.E.C.K device. Personally, I think there is no G.E.C.K. It is all just a bunch of bull that they say to us as little kids in the vault to make us think we are secure and everything will be safe.

Suddenly, the siren lights started flashing red! Looking around, I saw the shadows begin to move. Then, I felt myself being grabbed from behind!
''What the hell! Let m-'' A hand slipped over my mouth as who ever it was pulled me back into the elevator. They immidietly pressed the button that read -Level One-. Letting me go, I turned around about to punch the person across the face, only to see Chuck's face!

''Chuck? What the [censored] are you doing here?''I said, astonished. I felt as the elevator began to move up.
''Thats what I want to know about you! You know it is restricted to be down there. Enclave will fry your ass if they catch you!'' Growling, I slammed my arm onto his neck, pushing him on the wall.
'' I have,'' I spoke feircly, some spit coming out of my mouth, ''had it with you and your [censored] about the Enclave! If they wanted to kill us, they would of killed us by now!''

Pushing me off, Chuck smashed his fist into my stomach, then slammed my head against the wall, hard might I add!
''You.. You need to understand dammit! I know what the cause of us being stuck down here is! They are testing how long our ass'es can surive against this Virus! I was on my way down to realese the Virus upon them, by opening the room with this supposed, (radiation) as they call it!''

Gritting my teeth as some blood rolled down my neck, I shouted, ''What the fuc- are you talking about Chuck? This is'nt a fuc-ing video game! It's not like someone is typing everything you and I say and do!''

Pulling me from the wall and flinging me on the floor, Chuck began to scream, ''Im telling you the damn truth! Those [censored]s are killing everyone above us! Turn's out somone already unleashed the virus and dropped a vial of it there! We need to get out of here! NOW!'' The door to the elevator opened up with a ding! Chuck grabbed me by the arm and brought me up. He immidietly turned around, keeping a grip on my arm as he dashed through the hall!

''Kill them!'' A voice spoke through a speaker to our left! Suddenly, streaks of red light passed by us!

''Oh my fuc-ing god!'' I moaned to myself as Chuck pulled out a shotgun, holding it with one hand! He pulled the triggered just as we turned a corner, shotgun shells slamming into a enclave soldiers head!Dropping the weapon, I wondered where the hell he got that weapon from anyways. Flinging me into a room, he slammed the door shut and jammed it with a crowbar that was for some reason there. Vault's usually did have random stuff like that.

''Stay here, and dont screw this up Jimmy! We are getting out of here!'' Chuck let go of me and walked toward some weird looking controls. Looking around the room, I could see alot of crates. Some doors, that look like they havent been used in a long time. Then, looking to my left, I saw it. A giant metal like vault door, with two numbers on it. 89... This is where I lived my entire life.
And yet, now I had a eary feeling about it. Suddenly, one of the doors that I thought never had been opened in years.... Well they opened.

''On the ground!'' A voice sqeaked. A man in a lab coat walked out, holding a magnum pistol. Raising a brow, I scratched my head, ''Larry? Do you know how to shoot that thing?'' I questioned, wich, for all you children reading this, never should do. Questioning the nerd that has the weapon is asking for trouble.

Suddenly, yellow lights began to flash across the room! The sound of machines began to defan my ears! Larry droped the gun and set his hands on his ears! The sound of metal sqealing could be heard all over the room as Chuck quickly walked over to the pistol and picked it up. A drill like machine twisted open the weird vault door to the side, showing alot of rock wall.

''Time to go! NOW!'' I nodded, feeling I could trust Chuck again. Larry ran out of the opening, making some weird noise as he did so.

When we reached the other side of the opening, Chuck turned to a control panel and pressed a cool looking red button. The vault door began to slide shut. The door, to my home. Sighing as some dirt fell from the rocky roof, I began to make my way up the caverns, Chuck infront of me.

Eventaully we reached a wooden door. I could see a massive amount of light penetrating through cracks. Smiling, Chuck set his hand on it, ''Today... We shall see what lies above.'' And with those words, he pushed open the wooden door, letting blinding light in! All I saw was infinite light... All I could feel was intense heat!
Kim Kay

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:22 am

Chapter One
Vault Eighty-Nine
Three Years Ago

<---- My avatar is hawt.

Chapter Two- RUN!

Light, infinite light. Endless Light. So many words could of been put to describe what I saw. Blinking as some vision began to return, I could here the wooden door slam shut.
''Jimmy. JIMMY!'' I felt a sing of pain on my cheek as I heard somthing get slapped! Vision began to return, and what I could see sent a chill up my back. Ruins, many ruins. I could see tall structurces in great disrepair, and what the upper dwellers would call cars. Amazingly, some cars seemed in good shape, just a little rusty. Looking to my left, I could see Larry rubbing his eyes. Chuck started walking into what you would call a street, ''Alright ladies, I am sure you have never been out of a vault. None of us have.'' He spoke, us following him.

''Chuck! What the hell happened down in our vault?'' I shouted, running to his side. He raised his arms, knocking be down onto the pavement. Groaning, I began to get up. Rubbing my head, I started to shout. ''What the fuc- is your prolblem! First, you grab me and pull me into a elevator! '' I was about to hit him. ''Then, you end up firing somones head off! You drag me and Larry out of our home, and freaking toss me on the street!''

Chuck sighed, continuing to walk down the street, ''I suggest we bunker ourselves in somwhere. To dangerous out here.'' He headed inside a building marked, ''Super Duper Mart''. Walking in it, all three of us noticed how dark it was. Ailes among Ailes of what appeared to be food boxes could be seen all over the place. Walking forward, Chuck set on his Pip-Boy light.

''Alright chums, listen up. Salvage what ever food you can. We arent staying here.'' Sighing in anger, I nodded before stomping down one of the ailes.

''We arent saying here, he says!'' I complained to myself, clearly pissed for anyone that cared. Walking over to a darker part of the hall, I set my hand on the wall. Looking up, I saw, a fountain that was so tall. No not really, just felt like making a ryme. But my hand was on the wall, no matter, what they saw.

Ok, yeh..... Main point fellow reader. I was leaning on a wall, and I am trying not to make another rhyme... but alas, I may be out of time!

DAMMIT! Ok... Excuse me fellow reader, let me try one more time.

I set my hand on the wall, trying not to fall. ( There I go again...) Taking in deep breaths, I began to think of a place. Vault Eighty-nine.... That was all. For the first time in my life, my eyes began to open. And no, not my eyelids, I mean.. Oh you know! Aghh.

Suddenly, I heard somthing shifting in the hall next to me.

Getting up, I slowly began to walk toward the opening, flashlight in hand. It sounded like, somthing was... coughing? No, it couldnt be. Turning my flashlight down the hall, I could see the silhoute of somthing crouched on the floor.

''Hello?'' I said, my voice echoing down the hall. Suddenly, the head of the silhoute twisted around, the light from my electric torch shining on its face!

All I could see were Odius futures! Yellow eyes, red skin. Was it even skin? Suddenly, the thing began to run toward me!

''What the hell!'' What ever it was, it tackled me onto the ground and begin swiping at my face!
Andrea P

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

Very sorry about the short post. I just felt like building up some suspense. Then next post is gonna be REALLY big.
ruCkii

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 am

The thing swiped at my face as it tackled me to the ground. Grabbing it's arms, I gave it a good knee in the crotch, causing the thing to roll off me. Pulling out my lucky wrench, I smashed it hard against the horrifying thing, brains and blood splattered all over the wrench as it penetrated what ever you would call the things ''skin''. Panting, I looked down the hall, to see that about a dozen or so more of those things began charging forward! I felt somone grab me from behind and pull me out of the hall.

''Chuck!'' Slamming the door shut with his other hand, he let go of me.

''Time to go! Larry!'' Larry came running from behind a shelf, crack's now visible in his glasses. Chuck pointed toward the door we came in from, ''Go! NOW DAMMIT!'' Larry rushed out of the store.

The door to the hall filled with those thing's began to shake rapidly. Chuck gripped what appeared to be a baton in his right hand, ''Jim! Get the fuc- out of here noW!'' Looking at him with a confused look, I nodded before dashing out.

Entering the light of the out doors once again, I squinted a little bit. I could see Larry dashing across the street, stumbling every here and there.

''Hey! Lar-'' A scream of agony could be heard coming from the grocery store behind me. My eyes widened in horror, knowing what it meant. Turning my head to see inside the store, many of those creatures were charging out!

''NO!'' Rushing across the street after Larry. tears began to roll down my cheeks. I could hear the noises of the creatures behind me as I ran past Larry, my engineers cloak billowing as I bolted across the ruined city.

''Jimmy!'' I could hear Larry shouting. Turning my head a little as I ran, I could see the creatures nearing him as he raised his left hand, ''Jimmy! He- AGHHH!'' Turning my head back into a forward position, I concetrated on running, trying to get the sound of flesh being ripped apart out of my head. Making a left, I could see what appeared to be a barricade of cars!

More of the creatures started running out from buildings all around, trying to grab ahold of me! One of them managed to grasp my jacket, trying to pull me to the ground! Pulling myself from the sleeves, I leaped over one of the cars! Suddenly, I could here a loud boom coming from behind me! Collapsing on the ground, I could here gunfire coming from infront of me!

''We got us a survivor boys!'' More booms, more gunfire. ''Get him! Dont let the fleshies eat this one!'' Suddenly, I heard a loud rumble come from the building next to me. Out of nowhere, massive flames shot from the building, landing in the street behind me! Debri came crashing down ontop of the cars, windows shattering, wheels popping out.

''EEEHAWWWW!'' Looking up, I saw a group of men, with spiky hair, and guns in there hands. One of them held a massive gun on there arm, with a enourmus hole in it. The rest seemed to be what the upper dwellers would call a machine gun. Just a usual kind to.

''Hey! Are you alive, or did we just waste a week's supplies on explosives? Get up!'' One of them called... to me? Guessing so, I pushed myself up and turned to look at the destruction behind me. Burning bodies everywhere, stone, fire, smoke.

Turning around, I dashed toward the group of people, knowing they were the only chance I had.

''Well, well. Looks like this one is from that lovely little vault Eighty-Nine. Let's go kid!'' Grabbing my arm, one of the guys pulled me down the street. He appeared to be wearing some kind of black armor, but it seemed very different from any kind of suit I have ever seen.

Letting go of me and setting me against the wall, he raised his index finger to his lips, unstrapping his machine gun from his back. Nodding, I stayed put. The man propped his back to the wall, right next to his two companions.

''Blood-Gun, what is the statis on the ugly ones?'' The man that got Jimmy spoke to another person, with a red mowhawk.

''Well,'' the man said, lighting a cigar and setting it in his mouth, ''If you want to know that, Trapper, we have about three ugly ones, with a fat as-.''

Cocking his gun, the third guy let out a smile, ''Blood-Gun, please pull out you'r damn weapon.''

I looked at the three in amazement. Blood-Gun, as they called him, a strange name indeed, pulled out what appeared to be a shotgun missing half of the barrel. Pulling the cigar out of his mouth, he grinned deeply, cocking his shotgun up.

''Alright boys! Let's blow up some Mutant stew!'' The three gunman twisted from the corner, running past the wall and out of my line of sight. I could hear gun fire, and roaring.. alot of roaring my fellow reader.

Scooting toward the corner, so I could see the fight, three giant yellow people, with what seemed to be large knight armor, were visible. They all seemed to be carrying hunter rifles... All, except one that is.

''Oh... Oh my.... Oh my god!'' I muttered to myself, looking at the enourmous yellow creature, stomping through the street's! The enourmous beast kicked a bus toward the group of humans. Fortunetly, they were not dumb and ducked down, the bust just barely not taking there heads off!

''Trapper! Try to get the svcker in the eyes!'' The man's who's name I did not know yet shouted among the destruction! Trapper, the person with the machine gun and spiky hair, ducked behind a car, bullets wizzing above him!

I watched in amazement as the man raised his gun in the air, and sqeezed the trigger. It seemed to me like time just stopped around him, or slowed down or somthing. Bullets began to pelt the enourmous beast in the face!

The beast let out a monstrous roar of pain, shaking the very buildings from there foundations, as bullets landed rapidly into the creatures left eye! It began to stomp around, swinging it's arm around violently. It's hand hit the roof of a building with so much force, it knocked the roof right off, sending stone falling onto the streets. The beast feet began to smash it's allies as it continued to stomp around in it's rage! The beast finally crashed onto the ground, exhausted and bleeding.

''Holy fuc-ing shi- Trapper! Trying to have a giant yellow foot kill us!'' One of the men shouted as I came out from the corner.

Cheers of victory could be heard among the men. I slowly began to walk down the ruined street, looking at the massive debri from the giant's fall.

''What is this place?'' I asked myself.

Trapper turned around with a grin on his face, ''Welcome to New York baby!''
Roy Harris

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 am

That.. Has got to be the longest post I have ever made XD !
Rachael Williams

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

Authors Note: The first chapter of this story, was by far, the hardest to work on. I originally had it start out as two people driving down a dark tunnel. But then, I decided that it would be a bit lore in-correct, to have mobsters and what not. So, I had my dad buy me Fallout 3. Without him, none of this would be possible. When I chose New York as the main area for the first few parts of this series, I was thinking this. Imagine, being trapped underground you'r entire life. When you emerge, you see only ruin, cars, adds. You do not even know what any of these thing's are.

I decided to make this a series, because, seeing how im a big lover of romance, [censored] blowing up, people being mutilated, viruses, apocolyptic, and genres like those, I decided that all of that just could not fit in one big story. I plan on this being a five story long series. After a few of the story's, wich will be fairly long, I assure you fellow nerds of this world :) , I will probaly switch to a third person point of view.

I plan on Jimmy Denver changing greatly. Such changes will become very noticeable for the Third story. So, remember, if you think that Jimmy is just the average guy you see in Hollywood movies when I get to like, part three, just refer to part one.

And finally, I would like to point out, that by romance, I dont mean fuc-ing! I mean, people saving each others lives, doing crap for each other, talking to each other, and raising a family perhaps.
Devin Sluis

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 am

Trapper had the barrel of his gun aiming at the air as he walked toward me, smiling.

''You must love it up here!'' He said sarcastically, ''We got the Enclave on one side, Ghouls on the other, and we are trapped with the Super Mutants!''

I gave him a confused look, not knowing what nay of those but the enclave were. ''Wh- What is a ghoul?'' I stuttered, quite in shock.

''Ghoul's are those thing's that tore you'r little friend apart, and began to eat him. Had we not shown up, you would be fuc-ed right now.'' Trapper said with a smile, pulling out a cigar.

''Blood! Give me some light!'' He called to the one known as Blood-Gun, twiddling the cigar in his left hand, keeping his weapon set on his right arm.

Blood looked up, seeming to have been searching the corpse of the giant monster. ''FU! If you dont have the cap's, then go take you'r bitc-ing elsewhere!" The man who's name I did not know yet, but had a blue mowhawk from what I could finally see, was looking at somthing very similiar to my Pip-Boy.

''Alright boy's! Mr.Detail here says that if we try to take the steet's, we get to fight more uglies!'' The man spoke, sighing.

''Well,'' Trapper sighed, sliding his cigar back in his pocket and setting the barrel of his gun in his right hand, ''I just love fighting super mutants! Specially the fat ones! Beatiful beasties!''

Standing up, I raised my hand, ''Excuse me! But mind if I ask, what the hell is going on here!''

Trapper let out a sigh, ''Good ,ol Jefferson is trying to find us a safe route to Kirby Plaza, our base in this junk yard!'' Pulling a magnum pistol from his belt and setting it in my hand, he said to me, ''Look here kid... I know all this crap has you worried, what with you'r friend being eaten... But you need to know, you are not safe anymore. You never were, to tell you the truth.''

Looking the pistol in my hand over, then looking up at Trapper, I could tell he was about to say something else.

''Hang on!'' Jefferson's voice echoed throughtout the ruined streets, ''Look's like Mr.Detail has found us another route.'' Letting out a sigh, ''But, it involves the sewers! Every ghoul's favorite place."

Blood raised a brow, wrenching a hunter's rifle free from a Super Mutant's hands. Letting out a sigh, he cocked the weapon. "Well, what are we waiting for? We all love the smell of zombies!"

Trapper walked toward some metal circle in the ground that reminded me of the Vault door. Pulling out what appeared to be a crow bar from his armor, he set the crowbar under the circle. Pulling back on the handle, the circle seemed to lift up with a grinding sound. It landed on the street, spinning around a little before coming to a halt.

I walked toward the hole that seemed to have suddenly formed, with Jefferson and Blood doing so as well.

Trapper let out a smirk, gesturing to the hole and looking at Blood, ''Ladies first.''

Blood rolled his eyes, ''F, u.'' he began to climb down a steel ladder that was implanted on the side of the hole.

We all followed after him.

"Ughh, it is a good thing I did not eat.'' Trapper said, smirking as his foot hit the ground. I was looking at what appeared to be some concrete river, that had been dried out a long time ago.

Looking to the left, I could see that the tunnel seemed to have caved in. Looking to the right, was a seemingly endless hall.

''Alright guys. We are just going to head straight down. Shoot anything that move's that is not holding a gun and makes weird coughing noises, or roars. But why a fatty would be down here, I do not know.'' Jefferson's voice echoed throughout the tunnels.

The group of three began to move down, me following them. I had the pistol gripped tightly in my hand, but luckily did not squeeze the trigger.

The sound of water splashing could be heard echoing deep in the tunnel's, followed by those coughing noises I had heard in the grocery store.

''Here we go, children! Liquid-T is gonna love this!" Lights began to flash rapidly in the tunnels as I could heard gunfire coming from infront of me!

"Hell yes!" I heard Trapper shout amongst the gunfire, obviously happy about killing things. Blood-Gun got down on his left knee and began to fire at constant wave's of Ghouls!

I could see some Ghoul's coming however, from the dried concrete river! Pointing my pistol at them, I had a clean shot at one's head. But I could not sqeeze the trigger!

"Yo, puppy! We arent playing in the park!'' I could hear Trapper shout, continuing to fire at the Ghoul's ahead of him. "Provide some freaking use, or I will kill you myself!"

My hand's started to shake rapidly. Then suddenly, I lost all fear.

Time seemed to slow down around me. I could hear my own heartbeat. It was, very slow from what I can remember. It seemed like the Ghoul's that were trying to climb up and get us from behind had slowed down, but continued to run.

I could hear, the gunfire, going second, by second, instead of constant fire. Taking aim at the head of a Ghoul, I squeezed the trigger. Then again, and again, and again! I could see blood splatter everywhere, there heads explode.

Then, everything was normal again.

Collapsing on my knee's, I looked in horror at what I had done. The gunfire had stopped, and the guy's were cheering.... cheering at me.

''I...I killed them... I killed them all.'' I said to myself, ashamed. Trapper set his hand on my arm, ''Look, kid.'' he said, trying to cheer me up, ''I know you have never had the ball's to shoot anything. But what you did was a favor for them.''

I shook my head, ignoring what he said. I could hear Jefferson begin to speak, ''Alright, kids. We arent out of this yet. We still have to reach Kirby Plaza. And that is like, four miles down these tunnels."

Trapper helped me to my feet, nodding at me.

Then, we made our way through the tunnels.
Brandon Bernardi

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 am

Authors Note: When I play Fallout, I always have alot of fun using the V.A.T.S system. But I knew, that in reality, time would not freeze, so that you could choose what part of the body you want to shoot. So instead, I decided to give Jimmy some sort of Adreline. In the future stories, his Adrenline will greatly improve, due to some... well im not going to spoil anything, but I will say this.

You can look forward to alot of warfare going on, alot of people being murdered, and Jimmy greatly changing in the future. Right now, Jimmy is just some kid that escaped the Vault, for reasons I will not reveal until later in the series. And finally, I would like to point out that this may be the first true Fan-Fic I dont take a break from. I shall soon be getting back to work on my ''Lands of Madness'' Fanfics for all you Elderscrolls fans. But right now, I have a major plot already setup, and each hour, it just gets better. So, do expect it to be awhile before I even get to book two.
Christine

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 am

Is anyone reading these? I feel like ditching this dumb little story. ))
RUby DIaz

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

LOL sorry but you keep posting and nobody is reading.

No posts after all this time ususally means that people looked and weren't interested. Maybe try posting it at Fanfiction.net?

I have to say though, the introduction and first chapter are a little horrid...
Bethany Short

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 pm

rofl yeh. I work alot better with Elderscrolls Fanfic I think. For this, im just.... dont know what the hell im thinkinglol
alicia hillier

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 am

Can a admin lock this? I think I was high off caffeine when I thought this was a good idea for a fanfic.
HARDHEAD

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

The problem with fanfiction, is that the players of the games, readers of the books, watchers of the movies, or viewers of the animes that they write about, tend to be restricted to canon only events. For example, you start off with the chars taking the GOAT, i beleive ? Try to move your setting somewhere outside of the vaults. Immediately, that creates some intrigue. The people who play the fallout games, they know about the vaults already, what they're all about. Keep it within the possible world, but move it outside what the player has done already. Create characters who have no impact on the current universe, so they can go about their tasks, and it's ambiguous as to where it is in the player's timeline as per their expirience in game. For example, if you want to write fallout fan fiction, write it about the world, not about the game...if that makes any sense. This applies to any fan fiction.

For serious writing, fanfiction is a very hard field to contend in, because there's no end product, no retail value. The people who made the medium that you're writing about need to find your story on par or exceeding theirs to warrant any kind of publishing, and then there's the legal rights to contend with. With writing, you get what you put in. Bethesda is masterful when it comes to telling stories, they know their own. It's hard to compete, as with any other form of writing.
Scott

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 pm

I would for you to continue this story. Other than a few grammatical errors, its pretty good! :)
Jessica White

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 am

Should I restart this, or continue? Looks like it has potential, but not enough clarifying in the opening in my opinion.))
Syaza Ramali

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 pm

This isn't bad wouldn't mind you keeping it up.
Becky Cox

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 pm

I might do so, but I started it back in my horrible days. Im thinking of restarting it, since I have had ALOT more practice now on.. a alias! :ninja:
Chase McAbee

Return to Fallout Series Discussion