Blue screens of death upon loading saves

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:02 am

Good day everyone,
As of yesterday, I have started playing Oblivion. After having played about every single good game that came out in the past year(s), I thought it was time to give myself the pleasure of experiencing this piece of magic, even though I have some issues with looking at relatively bad graphics these days. (Not saying they are bad for when they came out, of course).
Well this isn't related at all, so lets get to the point.
If I exist the game and try to load a saved game, I get a blue screen of death. The error message I get is always page fault in non paged area. This is without any mods whatsoever, or with a ton of mods. No difference. I have tried resetting the ini, no difference either.
This is with every single save file. Whether it is the quicksave, the autosave (I've disabled that after reading about the crash prevention etc.), the normal saves or even a downloaded save file from this website. I have tried the method described above about the corrupted saves, no success. I'm really not sure what to do at this point. I've done a clean reinstall too, no success. It might be worth noticing that I am using the game of the year edition, and that I have quite a few of the DLC's. I also have the latest version, of both the official and the unofficial patch. (Happened before installing the unofficial patch too).
I have to note that I died once in the tutorial, and loading a save game then didn't give me a crash, which is a bit odd.
I've added my boot order from Bash and a DXdiag to his post, in case that helps. The boot order shouldn't really be of importance though.
I really hope there is a solution to this, as this game has a reputation well worth the effort.

Also, I have tried with oblivion inside the C:/Program Files folder and in a folder outside of that structure, with the same result.

Thanks in advance
DxDiag: (I apologize for the rapidshare link, I couldn't think of a different efficient way)
http://rapidshare.com/files/420979803/DxDiag.txt

Load order:
Active Mod Files:00  Oblivion.esm01  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.0]02  Better Cities Resources.esm03  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.2.0]04  DLCShiveringIsles.esp05  Better Cities .esp06  Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp07  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp08  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.0]09  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.0]0A  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.0]0B  Immersive Interiors.esp0C  Immersive Interiors - Lights Addon.esp0D  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp0F  DLCOrrery.esp10  DLCVileLair.esp11  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp12  DLCSpellTomes.esp13  DLCThievesDen.esp14  DLCFrostcrag.esp15  Knights.esp16  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp17  soya_04hair.esp18  CuteElf11.esp  [Version 1.3.5]19  _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp1A  Beautiful People.esp1B  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp1C  Better Cities Full.esp1D  Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp1E  Better Imperial City.esp1F  Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp  [Version 4.7.0]20  Better Cities Full FPS Patch.esp21  Better Cities - No LEYAWIIN Flooding.esp22  MM_NoMoreAnnoyingMessages-Lite.esp**  All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp  [Version 1.0]23  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Alyna

Return to IV - Oblivion