I am so jealous right now...

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 pm

I know it's beating a dead horse, but as a PS3 owner, I really wish there was some way to loads mods. I looked at some of the mod sites and have to admit I am saddened that I can't enjoy great new buildings, ereas, interactions and tweaks. Damn.

If only someone could figure out how to load some type of mod file to a PS3 hard drive. The drives are easily removed. Couldn't someone figure out how to pull one, connect it to a PC and copy a mod over. (It's obvious I have no clue, isn't it?)

I wish a had the dough for a really nice gaming PC. I would play Fallout (and Oblivion) like frickin' crazy. I would design my own house, try numerous mods, and have to get my permanent smile adjusted by a surgeon years later. If I could, I would spend month after month creating a whole city to mess around in. But sadly, my old PC is a prehistoric P4 2.4 Ghz with less than a gig, and a [censored] 4 mb video card. Dammit, good video cards are worth more than my whole PC! Maybe I should sell my blood.

I hope no one thinks this is about one platform being superior to another. They all have their good points. It's just that I am so frickin' envious of you folks enjoying mods, playing with the GECK, and having al that extra fun. Hell, even Farcry2 had a area allowing users to develop maps. Come on Bethesda, I would even settle for a crippled construction set that worked on my console.

That's it for the whining and [censored]ing. Thanks for reading.
Oyuki Manson Lavey

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm

If only someone could figure out how to load some type of mod file to a PS3 hard drive. The drives are easily removed. Couldn't someone figure out how to pull one, connect it to a PC and copy a mod over. (It's obvious I have no clue, isn't it?)

Modifying your console is illegal as it breaks the EULA. Do not talk about that on these forums.

But, really, the reason the PC is the only system with the construction editor and mods is because the PC is an opened system, and it is the only one that can have right software and hardware for it.
Eire Charlotta

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 am

Modifying your console is illegal as it breaks the EULA. Do not talk about that on these forums.

But, really, the reason the PC is the only system with the construction editor and mods is because the PC is an opened system, and it is the only one that can have right software and hardware for it.

So in other words go and buy yourself a nice PC :)
Darlene Delk

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to break any rules.
K J S

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 am

but how could you not see this coming when you were getting it for ps3? this pc-priority discussion was done way before fallout 3 was released last year.
Ludivine Poussineau

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 am

i had fallout for the xbox and did truely love it, but yesterday i brought my new pc and wow. totaly worth saving up for, it adds so much more playabilatiy to the game :)
Scott

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:49 am

Just save your money and buy a system that is compatible, or ask some of the people who own PC's about your system (if you have a PC) and their pretty knowledgeable. You may only need a new video card, something simple. I have both, but I choose to play on xbox, that's just, me. Maybe when I get bored, I'll give mod's a try, but for right now I have over a thousand hours of playing this game, and three new games I still have on the shelf I haven't even taken out of the boxes yet. Short of you buying a computer, you S.O.L. Good luck.
Eve Booker

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to break any rules.

I'll just lock this down then.
Tanya Parra

Return to Fallout 3