Misc item that adds spells based on an attribute?

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Does anyone know a script that could be placed on a misc item so that a spell could be added when/if the PC's attributes or skills reach a certain amount? The idea I have is to make a misc item that looks like a hammer that adds Open spells to the player based on strength or perhaps blunt; a kind of lock opening alternative for those who don't like their warrior having to carry lock picks. Anyone have a base script for something like this?
Jhenna lee Lizama

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Does anyone know a script that could be placed on a misc item so that a spell could be added when/if the PC's attributes or skills reach a certain amount? The idea I have is to make a misc item that looks like a hammer that adds Open spells to the player based on strength or perhaps blunt; a kind of lock opening alternative for those who don't like their warrior having to carry lock picks. Anyone have a base script for something like this?

I don't have a script template offhand, but it shouldn't be too difficult for you to implement, either.

Alternatively, if it is just a lock bashing mod that you're after, http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1095949-beta-locking-bashing-mod/ recently released a pretty nice one =)
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 pm

I don't have a script template offhand, but it shouldn't be too difficult for you to implement, either.

Alternatively, if it is just a lock bashing mod that you're after, http://www.gamesas.com/index.php?/topic/1095949-beta-locking-bashing-mod/ recently released a pretty nice one =)

EDIT: With this topic I was just looking for a way for me to simulate lock bashing, but that link provided everything I could ever want. Thanks a lot ^_^

I know there was another lock bashing mod but it never worked too well for me, but I'll check this new one out. Thanks for the link :D
Sarah Knight

Return to III - Morrowind