Sigma Squad Part 2

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 am

Everyone you should be posting that you are running out of the vault, my character has and he is carrying the vault scientist

I will add rules for this one

1. I'm in charge

2. Always go by my post, don't add your own story

3. Your character isn't god

4. no godmodding

5. Hvae fun! This is where it gets good!
Marcus Jordan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 am

Sorry Dan I quit, I think your RP just lost it. Sorry. Do whatever you want with me, I probably won't post again. It was great in the start... But just the idea of us just running out of the Vault without any backstory of what happened? Epic fail, sorry.
Pixie

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:00 am

Alright your choice considering

didn't you read the part where i took the scientist? He was the one who was going to give us the info, well well pce
Adam

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 am

Yeah, yeah I see, but what about the bloody Muties? I like this whole thing but I want a bit more info to flesh it out I guess...
Esther Fernandez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:50 am

Damn, one of the main reasons I joined this is because I wanted to RP some more with Francois. And it does seem to be kind of dead, plus I'm having trouble understanding much of whats going on. I know I seem like a total [censored] for joining then leaving a little while later, but I kind of don't have time to do something I don't really want to be doing, considering I am in exam week and about to receive a lot of Assignments.

Sorry Dan, I hope you don't think bad of me for this.
kelly thomson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:17 pm

I undeerstand guys, I struggled with the plot a little, this was the first RP i have ever made sooo

So whatever you guys want to do, if you want to know where I was going with the story, you can PM me
Ebony Lawson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 pm

i have a good idea of how to wrap it up,

i make an FanFic about an enclave trooper 20 years in the future telling the tale of the first sigma squad, i make one of my SUPER POSTS (posts posts posts) for each character and the story, then i make a part where we meet up in a reunion

Dan if you like this idea say OK

and everyone who has a character send me what you would like out of your characters future and i will incorperate it into the story
Marion Geneste

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:51 am

We have alreadey discussed this when it looked dead so you know what i want.

Dan this RP falling apart was in no way your fault, you managed it well but i dont think anyone here after reading other RP's they do gave thier best writing skills, it also isnt a story that benifits from to much downtime due to the active nature. This fared much better than my first RP and Im sure White Noise will be great, Id join but i set my self a limit of two RPs at a time and right now I have OGT and the Uprising going (wich you are free to join at anypoint.)
Strawberry

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Well, it was a good RP, I would have been willing to continue but if everyone else is dropping out there doesn't seem much point. White noise should do better, since everyone has a basic understanding of the story anyway and knows where it's heading. I would love the chance to RP with the people in Sigma squad again, so maybe you could think about joining White Noise, if you're happy to take part in a more plot-orientated RP than a combat one. If not, hopefully will see you all in a different RP at some point. :)
Kevan Olson

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 am

I would but see above for my reasons for not joining white noise, sounds like a great story though
Jason Wolf

Return to Fallout Series Discussion