Help with Guar Variants

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 am

I am really confused about a modders resource I downloaded called Guar Variants. This resource has Raptors, Mounted Raptors, and Dwegars that can be created. I only want the Mounted Raptor though; it would be thrilling to ride one of those around Vvardenfell. :drool: The folder has only textures and meshes of course and I need to figure out how on Earth I use them. Every tutorial I see only explains how to create new meshes and textures, but what do I do with the meshes and textures that came in the download? Has anybody downloaded "Guar Variants"? If so, it would be great if I was given some help.
JD bernal

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

First, you will need to correct the paths on some of the guars with NIFScope, as some nifs are pointing to some wrong texture paths.

For the mounted guar only, you need to make an esp, with the guar entered. You will also need a riding script, there are several out there. Make sure you have all three of the mesh files in the folder you want to point to in the meshes folder. And the textures should be loose in a textures folder.
Ray

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank you, I will do that and then get back to you.
Monika

Return to III - Morrowind