Absence Of Justice 2: Following the Trail

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:00 am

I started moving after Jordan, knowing that he was quite surprised that I trusted him. He was a good man, he'd said something that I never expected anyone to say. He had a consience, which was different. I followed after him, hearing footsteps behind me, we moved off towards the base.
james tait

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 am

Edward started loading his weapons and preparing himself for battle. He thought, "Since their armor is so tough, I guess I'll just aim for the visors since they appear to be the weakest parts as well as the joints." With that he waited for the rest of his distraction team to make a decision.
how solid

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 am

Rice woke up in small very lit room. He was laying on a bed that was somewhat tilted back. The walls were pure white and had no windows. He was wearing a plain white gown. He looked down at his side only to see that the gashes were stitched up completely. They actually didn't look that bad now. His sword wasn't in the room, or his knives. He slowly got up and was glad to see there were no restraints. Suddenly one of the white walls slid open to reveal a hidden door. Two men armed in Enclave uniforms walked in. Rice sighed and backed up. They made no move to attack him or beat him. Rice heard footsteps. Another man, somewhat tall walked in. He wore the same uniform but it was grayer and much more decorated. His face was pale and his eyes were white. He seemed to be a robot to Rice. Then the man spoke in a dull but high tone. "Well I was certainly amazed at how you killed them. quite interesting. Your body can move almost like..... an android." Then the man walked over and grabbed Rice's arm. An icy cold tingle ran down Rice's spine. The mans hand was perfect. He felt no wrinkles or scabs.

"Yes, yes I get that a lot. My hands are quite unique." He let go of Rice's arm and pulled out a syringe. Before Rice could avoid it the man injected it in to his side. Rice yelled. He screamed. He begged the man not to. The syringe was now sticking in to his gash. The pain was unbearable. Suddenly it left. It was like having some Med-X, but ten times better. Rice felt nothing anymore. He looked down and noticed the gash was gone. No scar. He looked back up at the man. "We have found some quite interesting things in this wasteland. We can heal anything." Rice gave him a hard look. The man smiled. "You need to be ready for your next fight." Rice yelled, "Whyyyyyy! Why in gods name." The man replied casually. "Oh don't worry son. This is the last one. We just need to make sure of something. Oh yes and it starts in and hour, so be ready." The man walked of and touched the wall.

A bright light filled the room followed by a complete transformation. One wall opened up to show Rice's sword and knives. Another opened to show meds and food. The man nodded to Rice. "By the way, I'm Major McDowell. I have started this great gladiators ring for the capital wasteland to listen and watch." Then the man walked out followed by one more comment. "And the reward, well.... you get to become an Android."
Melly Angelic

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:02 am

I was really starting to worry about everything that could go wrong. We were getting closer to the Vertibird hangar and the Distraction team was heading into their positions. I sighed, I hoped that they'd make it. We continued moving stealthily towards the hangar, it was a trek and a half but soon we were almost knocking on their front door. I was panting, there wasn't any men in sight, but I knew as soon as we got close enough we'd be shot at, or something would happen. I grimaced, this was it, my test for the day.

I looked at everyone with me, I sighed, I hoped that we'd make it through this, alive. I also hoped that everyone in that godforsaken base would actually be alive and worth saving. I pulled out some vodka, taking a swig, I was nervous.
TIhIsmc L Griot

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Jordan

As they stopped outside the hangar, Jordans nervousness went to a new level. Question after question rolled through his mind.

Did the others make it?
Can the Enclave see us?
How many soldiers are in there?

He decided to radio the other team and calm down his nerves as much as possible.

"Beta, Beta, do you read me? This is Alpha, are you ready to do some distracting [censored]?"
Hannah Barnard

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:28 am

Taylor had been taking the metal armor from the man he had killed, and now put it on, his doctor fatigues underneath wouldn't do that well in a plasma firefight. "Alright. let's get going." he said "Let's try to get something with more of a bang to distract them with" he said as he picked up a missle launcher from a downed raider nearby. He started off toward the other end of the base, waiting for the rest of his squad to follow.
Dragonz Dancer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:25 am

Edward walked closely behind Taylor, his Mirelurk hatchlings still safe in their bucket. He said to Taylor, "Ok, so what's the plan for distracting the Enclave?"
Timara White

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:49 pm

"Basically, were going to make as much of a boom we can to distract them, make it seem that there are alot more of us than there really are" Taylor replied, hefting the rocket launcher as they neared the base. "If any of them come at us, we can grab their weapons and use them against their base. Eventually, they'll call in a vertibird, which'll give the others time to get in there and get one."
Lily Evans

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 am

Edward said, "Ok, sounds like a plan." He had also changed into Metal Armor for extra protection. He then said, "I'll snipe one of their officers, that'll put them in disarray, and then you can use that Missile Launcher of your's."
Tiffany Holmes

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

I listened to the others plan over the radio, it sounded solid, so I didn't interrupt. I just kept an eye on everyone I was with, I made sure that they didn't do anything stupid. I was the oldest and so, I guessed I'd set an example, but then again, Jordan was the one they were all looking up to. I chuckled, that was funny now I'd come to think of it. I waited for the moment when Jordan would say we'd have to get the hell in there.
louise hamilton

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 am

Jordan

The plan sounded pretty good, and they couldn't expect anymore from them, so he continued waiting for them ti give them the signal and start the distraction...
yessenia hermosillo

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 am

The distraction team had arrived not too far from the outpost and took up defensive positions. Edward positioned himself behind some crates and scoped out the area. He spotted an officer and aimed Ol' Painless right at him. Edward held his breath to calm himself and then pulled the trigger.
gemma

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

The shot dropped the officer like a bunch of bricks, and Taylor fired the rocket launcher at a group of soldiers. It impacted, blasting all of them airborne. He reloaded and prepared to fire again, aiming for another group and firing, yelling "Comon guys, let's hit 'em hard!" giving the illusion that there were more men then there really were. A plasma shot caught him in the side, and he felt the heat rise in his armor, but he ignored it and fired yet another shot at a guard tower, sending it crumbling to the ground.
Shannon Lockwood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:39 am

Edward started sniping every officer he could see to confuse the Enclave soldiers earlier. Edward looked to hs right and saw a female officer running towards him while shooting from her Plasma Pistol. Edward said, "I take no pleasure in this.", before sending a .32 caliber round right into her heart. He could see Taylor blow away a guard tower with his Missle Launcher, and the others were also shooting at every Enclave soldier or officer they could see. He then said to Taylor, "I wonder how the Vertibird team is doing.", before shooting an Enclave soldier right in his eye and through the brain.
Aman Bhattal

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Is this dead or what? Back like on the second page... If someone wants to add something, do so before it becomes ancient again :(.
Markie Mark

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

well, we're waiting to hear from the team going for the vertibird
Ella Loapaga

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 am

I looked at the others and they nodded, we heard the gunshots and we moved up into the hangar. We spread in, fanning out and shooting the Enclave Soldiers inside. They fell quickly and there was no sign of reinforcements. I watched as a vertibird that looked different seemed to shine at me, I walked over to it and ducked my head inside. It was ornately crafted and seemed to have more weapons and comfort than normal ones would have. I grinned and poked my head out, "Guys, I think I found our ride!"

I then jumped into the cockpit and started up the engines, the rotors started spinning and I loved the noise. I waited for the others to get into the main compartment.
Pawel Platek

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Jordan

I quickly strapped pieces of C4 to all of the other Vertibirds before jumping onto the one Andy was starting. I noticed everyone else was already in the main compartment and ducked into the Cockpit, strapping myself into the Co-pilots seat to operate the weapons.

"Take 'er up Andy" was all he said before reaching for his detonator. They pulled out of the hangar and were almost out of the explosions range when Jordan saw a soldier on top of the hangar aiming a Fatman at them.

Better to take minimal damage from the shock of the explosion than a direct hit from a Micro-Nuke he quickly decided as he pressed in the button on the remote. He watched the surprised face on the Fatman wielding soldiers face as he was engulfed in flames.

Good riddance.
Georgine Lee

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Nememiah braced himself as the hot air from the explosion buffeted the craft. He looked out the window in astonishment - the ground was rapidly falling away. Despite everything, he allowed himself to enjoy the sensation as the vertibird flew through the air. He hoped Andy could handle it.
Mr. Allen

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:21 pm

As we continued through the air I looked around, the other group were below us and we had a choice... I turned around, "Hey guys, let's take a quick vote! Who thinks we should pick up the others and who thinks we should just get into the base really quickly!?"
Charlotte X

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:08 am

Jordan

"Their is strength in numbers, and they will probably die if we don't, lets pick them up" said Jordan as he shot a missile at some troops that were gathering near the base.
Claire

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:05 am

I laughed, "Okay, that votes enough, down we go!" I yelled out, bringing the bird down in a quick calm that had ensued among the people fighting on the ground. I turned on the speaker quickly, "Everyone get the [Censored] on before you get torn up by those stupid idiots, the Enclave!" I yelled out, laughing at the end.
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 am

Edward saw the Vertibird land and started running with the others under a hail of plasma to reach it. Upon getting inside he said, "Looks like this plan is going off without a hitch, don't you think?"
Peetay

Previous

Return to Fallout Series Discussion