Wrath of the Ordinators

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:05 am

Ever since I broke into the Telvanni vault in Vivec and got caught right before using Divine Intervention, every ordinator I see attacks me. I think there's a console command that disables Wrath of the Ordinators (thats how its called at UESPWiki) but I don't know what it is. Does anyone know?

P.S.
I'm in the Thieves Guild, so I paid the 11000 gold I had to pay to cancel the death warrant, but the ordinators still attack on sight.
Tyler F

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:22 am

It is more than likely that you have been caught wearing ordinator armour (cuirass and/or helm).

These are the commands to stop that -

Basic console commands:

Set Wearingordinatoruni to 0
"Ordinator Stationary"->StopCombat Player
"Ordinator Stationary"->setfight 10
"Ordinator Wander"->StopCombat Player
"Ordinator Wander"->setfight 10

Emma

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks.
Well, I'm not really the medium armor wearing guy, so I didn't wear any type of Indoryl armor. I just got a death warrant for stealing from a vault and even after canceling it they were after me.
Tinkerbells

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

"Npc ID"->SetDisposition 80
"Npc ID"->StopCombat Player
"Npc ID"->Setfight 10
PayfineThief
SetPCCrimeLevel 0
Set mt_NewCrimeLevel to 0

Main Npc ID's are: "Imperial Guard", "Imperial Archer", "Imperial Guard Captain", "Ordinator Stationary", "Ordinator Wander", "Ordinator _High Fane", "Telvanni Guard", "Telvanni Guard_Stand", "Telvanni Sharpshooter", "Redoran Guard Male", "Redoran Guard Female", "Hlaalu guard", Hlaalu Guard_Outside"

OnlyDumazzapplyhere

Return to III - Morrowind