Unfriendly (Friendly) NPCs

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

Just a quick question, can somebody give me a console command, or a set of console commands to make NPCs that are angry with me and keep attacking me friendly again. I killed them as a werewolf. Then resurrected them as my regular self, and they started to beat down on me. I know that they are crucial to an East Empire Company Quest....Grahim, Ghradly? Something with a G? He makes Stalthrim armour :)

Edit: I tried "stopcombat" but all they do is just scream that they want to kill me again, and carry on the murder :L
Amanda savory

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:52 am

Select them in console and use the stopcombat command AND then type "setfight 30" or something. Should reset them to peaceful.

If they saw you transform as a werewolf though, then its going to be more complex to make people not fight you (and i havent checked out how to)

Gl
rebecca moody

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:16 am

Using the console to reset Graring and his two friends does not work. You are going to have to use the console to jump any quests they are need for and if you want Stalhrim armor or weapons then again you will need to use the console to give it to yourself.

(There was a way posted some time ago but it was not the usual and simple way of setting their fight and combat levels - sadly I can't find it now and didn't make a note of it. If anyone knows it would be nice to have it here. :) )
!beef

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 am

Using the console to reset Graring and his two friends does not work. You are going to have to use the console to jump any quests they are need for and if you want Stalhrim armor or weapons then again you will need to use the console to give it to yourself.

(There was a way posted some time ago but it was not the usual and simple way of setting their fight and combat levels - sadly I can't find it now and didn't make a note of it. If anyone knows it would be nice to have it here. :) )

I just jumped through the quest with commands, and I don't much care for the Popsicle armor, but it would have been better had I completed the quest the regular way- rather than typing my way through it :toughninja:
Laura Wilson

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm

"Popsicle armor". Classic
Emma-Jane Merrin

Return to III - Morrowind