Construction Set Won't Load

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:37 am

Whenever I try to load up the Oblivion Construction set and click on Oblivion esm not setting it on active file it loads 1% and stops saying Not Responding at the top along side the title can someone tell me whats wrong.
Cash n Class

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Whenever I try to load up the Oblivion Construction set and click on Oblivion esm not setting it on active file it loads 1% and stops saying Not Responding at the top along side the title can someone tell me whats wrong.

Is your CS up to date. V1.2.404 is what is should be. Have you had trouble with using the CS before, If you have used CS with no problems before and it just started I would Uninstall CS and then Reinstall CS with a fresh download of it. Let us know if the problems persist. Good luck.
Kayla Keizer

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am

Is your CS up to date. V1.2.404 is what is should be. Have you had trouble with using the CS before, If you have used CS with no problems before and it just started I would Uninstall CS and then Reinstall CS with a fresh download of it. Let us know if the problems persist. Good luck.

Ahh It wasn't up to date I just downloaded and installed the newer one and it runs beutifully thank you very much!
Alister Scott

Return to IV - Oblivion