Do you wish Fallout was online?

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:38 am

Yer, After completing the game fallout 3 (withing 4hours) I soon wished that this game had a online expansion or some sort of
Multiplayer online content So I could be able to play with other people around the world. Cause Fallout 3 based on it self was
Fun I'll give it 3.5/5 Cause There wasn't much armor but also the main quest was to quick. The only thing what got be attracted
was the armor cause that armor was Awesome I never seen such good armor in my life! The brotherhood armor was the most I liked
the helmet and all was super, that's why I wish there was more armor and it was also online so you could be able to show others your
Epic Gear train your skills and accomplish some online Quests What you normal couldn't do in single player, but people say that it would be
to much of a hustle because of lag and such on... But that can be easily dealt with making a maximum number of players in each game something
like Crysis or Diablo has, also be able to import custom maps would improve the game play more. If there was a online version of Fallout 3 It would be
my dream. But as the main quest It should be about discovering new technology and finding out more about it so you have to walk through the harshest
conditions, find scientist who can help you and find out what its and use it in other ways to save humanity from the more Larger new Group of Mutants
(Upgraded super Mutants, Dreaded lycans, Burrow Spider, Radiated Rat and more) Also Be able to Help Groups What have lost some members and trying to fight there
way through the Radiation, New Armor Sets and be Able to chose a path so you can have different quests in each of the paths (Discovery New Tech, Find Lost Town Of ... and Help
The last Surviving Scientist or Just be Wanderer(Free Lancer). Make the Map bigger with some more town's and also include a Snowy place or Place so that's where you find the new
technology or Find a Frozen Scientist within the Ice cap or cave. Well I have plenty more Idea's but to little time to share and
Well that's my idea Of a online version of fallout 3 or 4, so hopefully one day it will be made :)

Regards,
Xravin
RaeAnne

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 am

This should be in Fallout General, not Fallout Fan Fiction. Don't worry, it will be moved there shortly. :)

I think Bethesda should focus on creating more Fallout single player games, the Fallout 3 fanbase isn't large enough to support a Fallout MMO, unless Bethesda suddenly hired some marketing geniuses it wouldn't pay off.
Epul Kedah

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 am

Im not sure what u mean by completing the game in 4 hours????

lol

Been playing for almost 130 hours and i still dont feel as if its completed

main quest is very short/crap its all about finding all the good/ weird stuff

u found all the special weapons bobble heads n all that.

its like being offered a 12inch pizza

then eating 1 slice and saying ur finished lol
Rachel Briere

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:42 pm

With proper balancement and not abandonin the Canon, I am hopeful about FO:O
Penny Courture

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 am

Fallout Online is being currently developed by Interplay, the original creators of Fallout. See:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Online_FAQ
djimi

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:23 am

if you beat this in 4 hours you wouldn't be happy with an MMO version either, also by your comments i can tell you only actually played though about 20% of game content.

Sofar Ive collected 30 types of armor in my 100 hours of gameplay. And I have about 20 or so weapon types aswell, also all your ideas have already been done check the nexus. If you really liked it though play Fallout2 www.gog.com has it on sale with Fallout 1 for like $10, try your hardest you wont be able to powergame though that.

if you like the 3d world and armor/quests give Two Worlds a shot with there exspansion, and there is always Mass Effect since your all about beating it.. that forces you into a longer game.
Kat Lehmann

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 am

I'm not a big fan of MMO's. I prefer a single player game with good stories and good quests, whereas an MMO's only consists of bring me this, or kill ten of that.

But if (when?) a Fallout MMO comes out, made by the original devs, I'll definitely play it. Just have to swallow my pride and put up with all the immersion breaking raiders going "PWNED! UBERLOLZ!"
Kirsty Wood

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:59 am

Oh I forgot to Mention I Only Did the Main Quest and did it on Very easy and also Used a Trainer :) lol meaning that I Only Compeleted the main quest
But Yeah that is mostly what the game is about :P

But The Project V13 Isnt anything like Fallout I think Well doesnt have the awsome cool armor Like fallout lol Thats the only thing I like about Fallout
but also stealing and shooting innocent people is fun aswell lol, But I also I wished that you could still continue the game without installing some mod or something.

And online Would make it more enjoyable Cause it sometimes gets lonely In the wasteland and who the only one trying to save the people but still fails :P
But If it was Online it would boost the Gameplay and Make Alot more people play :), Cause dont forget they could update the game every month or so With
new Quests, gear and so on.
Nitol Ahmed

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:17 pm

But The Project V13 Isnt anything like Fallout I think Well doesnt have the awsome cool armor Like fallout lol Thats the only thing I like about Fallout
but also stealing and shooting innocent people is fun aswell lol, But I also I wished that you could still continue the game without installing some mod or something.

Project V13 will be set in the Fallout universe, so it will surely have cool power armor too. "V13" is only a codename, the final game will surely have Fallout in the title.
D LOpez

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Oh I forgot to Mention I Only Did the Main Quest and did it on Very easy and also Used a Trainer :) lol meaning that I Only Compeleted the main quest
But Yeah that is mostly what the game is about :P

And online Would make it more enjoyable Cause it sometimes gets lonely In the wasteland and who the only one trying to save the people but still fails :P
But If it was Online it would boost the Gameplay and Make Alot more people play :), Cause dont forget they could update the game every month or so With
new Quests, gear and so on.

Oh my lord I hope when FOOL comes out people like you are banned from buying it...

A Trainer, and very easy...
Why even play the game?
Jason White

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 am

To be able to wear the power armor maybe?
Its not like we ever cheated just to see some cool looking stuff.
Bird

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

This should be in Fallout General, not Fallout Fan Fiction. Don't worry, it will be moved there shortly. :)

I think Bethesda should focus on creating more Fallout single player games, the Fallout 3 fanbase isn't large enough to support a Fallout MMO, unless Bethesda suddenly hired some marketing geniuses it wouldn't pay off.

"From the creators of World of Warcraft..."

Yeah, thats as cheesy as it gets.

About an online version, I agree, it could use online elements for sure. If a Fallout 4 happens, it's probably going to take place in the Great War or have untold stories of characters from a 200 year span.
Danger Mouse

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:45 am

These are the thew things what some people hate about World Of Warcraft
I’m my own

Return to Fallout Series Discussion