How about for...

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Fallout 4 they make a Chinese the main villains...? Like say a bunch of Chinese who still believe the war is going on and that China still exists.....
Brentleah Jeffs

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:43 am

If USA got whooped, why could China have survived?
But it is possible that Chinese are a villain, they are the majority in San Fran, which can be a source for the Chinese menace.
Talitha Kukk

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:24 am

Hmmmm....do I smell a Fallout style "Manchurian Candidate"
Jason King

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 am

Is it so hard to post an idea for Fallout 4 like this one in one of the at least FOUR other Fallout 4 idea threads located in the Fallout Series General Discussion forum?
DAVId Bryant

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:04 am

Chinese???? Why is it the god dam Chinese??? Why not the Japanese they should be the survivors cause there so up
Themselves with technology, Cause i swear in 3 years from now japan will be the first to make a god dam laser gun
and they'll take over the world and then thats when Nukes will start falling form the sky x.x But yer It should be
the Japanese with some godly high-tec Armory and Robot's. :\ God dam Chinese!
BEl J

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 am

Chinese???? Why is it the god dam Chinese??? Why not the Japanese they should be the survivors cause there so up
Themselves with technology, Cause i swear in 3 years from now japan will be the first to make a god dam laser gun
and they'll take over the world and then thats when Nukes will start falling form the sky x.x But yer It should be

The Japanese would have been nuked backed into the "Stone Age"(since Japanese/Chinese animosity runs pretty high).
celebrity

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 am

Maybe it's the Chinese because their nation is so big, it houses one fifth of the world population, while Japan's population is the fastest declining population in the world...
Kate Murrell

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 am

Thanks to USA, Japan's army is one of the smallest and most unadvanced armies in industrialized world. The JSDF (Japanese Self-Defence Forces) have few good boom-booms but a couple hundred fighters can't take out PRC's air armada.
Japanese Mechanized/hypertech army is a myth. In armnament its in what USA was 20 years ago. Basic helicopters and modern fighters.
Plus, Japan nearly totally lacks a navy, preventing any serious offensive actions against China.

Well, it is a Scifi-game, but still Japanese supremancy would be very unlikely.
DarkGypsy

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 am

Oh, well I never knew that :) But Still they MIGHT have plenty of people and maybe in the 2200 they might have a LARGE number
in there Population/Army, so you never know :\ they Might come up with a Law where Ever Second boy Must join the army :P
Javier Borjas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:25 am

Oh, well I never knew that :) But Still they MIGHT have plenty of people and maybe in the 2200 they might have a LARGE number
in there Population/Army, so you never know :\ they Might come up with a Law where Ever Second boy Must join the army :P

There are numerous right-wing parties in Japan that aim for re-militarization of the country. But that will not happen before US influence in Japan ends.

But it is possible that in 200 years some progress has happened :)
yermom

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:55 pm

But You never know there might be some Secret Japanese Island What is just randomly floating Next to FiJi and thats where
they have the LAser guns?? and thats where there going to launch a Sattle Light Dish to Laser US. lol who knows
Pumpkin

Post » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 pm

To be honest, the JSDF would if they were lucky, have a handful of M1 Garand's, a few surplus US destroyers and maybe an old Avenger torpedo bomber. The JSDF, of the Fallout Universe, would be even smaller, and more woefully underfunded, then its inception in our timeline.
Nicholas

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 am

In addition to lack of military potential, Japanese people have been enough brainwashed so only less than 10% might support hard-liners. It's like trying to convert Bill Gates into communism.
Emilie M

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:18 am

Well We'll just have to live another 200 years and see what Happens >> And See WHO WAS WRONG! lol
Kit Marsden

Return to Fallout Series Discussion