Bitten .. !

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

All too soon my poor kitten (Kajiit) got bitten in the neck! ;) - Moreover, since some days he has fallen into love with Adrienne of the Mages. Seeing her silently reading books in her velvet blue dress has gotten him, and he has started wearing blue dresses himself. Since she is a respects person he does not dare openly advance her, and now he began thinking of biting her in the neck when he sees her sweetly asleep during nights. The poor kitten is confused: what will happen to those people he might feel irresistible to svck on? Will they die or will they start being vampires themselves? - Some remains of responsibility make him flee the danger laden place! At the moment he is heading for dark dungeons where he hopes to find an early death or some kindred company to distract him ...
Nienna garcia

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:33 am

Feeding on NPC's doesn't kill them, or make them vampires, so you're safe.
Verity Hurding

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 am

Not to worry. I'm sure if he searches long enough, he will find a nice Khajiiti girl who likes vampiric fellows in blue velvet dresses, and they can have a nice kitty litter! Hint: Search in dark places. :)
Lexy Corpsey

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 am

Not to worry, vampirism is not infectious to any npc that I know of, but it is a great roleplay chance, try finding ways to make this unrequited love last and it should add hours of fun to the game.
Len swann

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:41 am

Feeding on NPC's doesn't kill them, or make them vampires, so you're safe.

He's right, I'm still looking for five grand gem stones to get myself un-vamped and I've fet on lots of guild members already.
Cassie Boyle

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:04 am

Kitty had a wonderful first day as a vampire down in an old castle where people roasted human flesh on big fires. Kitty got angry and removed the people with unprecedented precision, although through turbulent fights. Astounded as he was about that, he did not think of going back to Adrienne without a greater and more convincing trophy than a sack full of stinky zombie flesh. So as if idling his time away and looking for a safe place for the day, he offered help in Kvatch, entered the fire gate and enjoyed the blood-red skies of Oblivion. Seeing his wrinkled face in a puddle he was reminded of his new greater powers. When he was attacked by some Flame-Atronachs, he attempted "Silence" with great expectation but the flames kept coming in and hitting him ..
JAY

Return to IV - Oblivion