New Major Faction

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:06 am

why does the FO3 major factions are poor?
Enclave- they r just nazi-like politicians that takes advatage of the situation of the US not a really good enemy of FO3 the should be like those posters of US army
BoS-my,my why?? they r lazi tech raiders prepotents mother******s nothing to be proud about. Just the Lyons Splinter faction that have some little respect for people
The good choice for the good guys??(3)
The Regulators- YEAH the law of the wasteland form by the wastelanders they r something to be proud about but could use a little more tech
New Faction- but more realistic maybe surviving groups formed by US army Remants.Without illusional speeches(god that's why i hate BoS Lyons and the Enclave)
New city- yea some really big settlement that proved worthy of survival(maybe scavenged tech from vaults and even a water chip yea maybe u become mayor of city???
The good choice for the vilans(3)
Chinese Remant army- crazy leader thinkin bout nationhood (like ''Nathan'' guy from megaton but with great deal of power and tech that just don't accept the reallity)
Commomwealth- the europeun bastards taken place in future Fallouts.Also a GREAT deal of tech and lot of propaganda but with a smart(and i mean REALLY SMART)leader trying to convice the local population(that old propaganda bull***** ) and wastelanders are buying it. their own power armor. I mean they have androids for god sake.....;Maybe some small countries suvived the nukes with nuke sheilds I don't know or just remaid neutral and their prays where realized.
New Raiders-Now more organaized with a new smart messias-like leader(not that smart)they now fight better with a reason (like tribals from point lookout) tjey scavenged some tech and kidnapped some scientiks from enclave and rivet city
Chris Duncan

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:59 am

Commomwealth- the europeun bastards taken place in future Fallouts.

The Commonwealth mentioned in Fallout 3 is not the European Commonwealth. It's Massachusetts.
Joey Avelar

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:21 am

Listen to me.

SPELLCHECK IS YOUR FRIEND.
Steve Fallon

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 am

Listen to me.

SPELLCHECK IS YOUR FRIEND.

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^^;
Blackdrak

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh my Lord, I think some body droped a nuke on you're post.
Clean that mess up, son.
Joe Bonney

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 am

Oh my Lord, I think some body droped a nuke on you're post.
Clean that mess up, son.

Someone get him a dictionary.

Not bad ideas though...
sarah

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 am

What exactly was the point of that post?
vicki kitterman

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:12 pm

This is just a (bad written) major rant on Fallout factions, methinks.
Dylan Markese

Post » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Some counter-points...

Enclave- They may be Nazi-like, but they're only enemies to the Wastelanders who didn't get inside a vault or were part of the US Gov't when it fled to the Oil Rig. In actuality, they want to rebuild the US to it's pre-war state; this means no Super Mutants, no Ghouls, and no oversized bugs (at least.) They're actually pretty good... if you can overlook the "ends justify the means" mentality.

BoS- They are Tech-Raiders, but for a reason. Humanity as a whole was blasted almost completely to the Stone Age. They're a remnant of the US army, and they're trying to get as much high tech before it breaks beyond repair due to misuese or they in the hands of people who would use it for really bad things. While they are somewhat concerned about humanity as a whole, people tend to rank lower on the Totem-pole of what to save. Furthermore, the knightly-code was developed within several years after the bombs fell, possibly as a way to ensure that those who were in it would stay and realzie that they were the "good guys" in the world. Lyons (the eastern BoS) has decreed that people are higher than tech on said totem-pole, but that's the only real difference between the two.

Regulators- Allright. They're the law. Who gave them that authority? What are the laws they enforce? Are the laws they enforece simply "no killing/slavery" or is there more to it? As for tech... well, they're just ordinary people concerned more with eradicating the bad from the wasteland, so having a complicated gun (such as a Plasma Rifle) isn't a priority, since a CRA or a .32 pistol kills just fine, and are easier to keep in working condition.

As for the raiders... umm, well, the FO3 raiders were actually a step back from the raiders of FO and FO2. Those were organized groups of people who commanded large territories and were more tribal in nature, and they made their living... by raiding people.

As for an advanced city- look to Vault City in FO2. It was made using a GECK module. There is a Chinese Remnant Army presence in Los Angles, and the Commonwealth is belived to refer to Massachusetts (as Zimmer says that he came down to the Capital Wasteland.) Furthermore, Zimmer probably refers to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as he says he's from "the Institute."
Captian Caveman

Return to Fallout Series Discussion