The Path of Dawn an Rp

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

The Path of Perfect Dawn
3E 433, Last Seed, 30 Mondas

In a Cave, nearby Hunters hear the Echos of the mad Cultists, in the Cave they go, the sight of a door makes them
curios of whats inside, they hear the echos of getting more and more louder, in the Chamber they see, many red robes, they see Three High Elves on a rock stage, they are praying for the hunt, one hunter trips and falls, the other chases after them, they are glad no one heard them they look around the see the members gather around them, a
man comes up to them, "THE SACRIFICE IS HERE!", the second said "Lord Dagon wants Blood", the third one, "Die!"...

The Three Sons of the Emperor are riding their Steeds to rushing back to the City, numerous people chasing after them....

The Blades rushing up to Uriel's room, the three of Uriel's best Blades, Glenroy, Capt. Renualt, and Baurus
"Sire! we must leave, two of our scouts have seen Assassins outside the Palace, we got two other blades holding them off! we must leave!" said Glenroy, "let us leave then" said Uriel, "where are my sons?" he said again, "we don't know yet!" said Renualt......

In the secret caverns, the three High elves lay waste to the two hunters, the very ground is shaking, flames light up the chamber, a voice, Mankar Cameron's voice, "My Children, Time for the Hunt! let us hunt down the sons of the emperor!", "Let us Leave!" said his younger brother! "You and Ruma, go and help the others, they have spotted them, they ride for the city! attack them!" said Mankar!.....

In the sewers a legion of Elite Agents from the Mythic Dawn are running down the sewers, they are in the Sanctum,
"you four wait here, a special informant said this was the tunnel, we will be down along the exit! leave no one alive!"
said a voice....

The Sons of the Emperor are hold up in a abondoned house, the three pull out their blades "get ready!" said Uriel's first.......

this is my second Rp! hope this one goes better then my first one!

you must kill the sons first before you get to the emperor

here are the rules:

1) No Ubering
2) No Character Controling without the other guys permission
3) if atfer the Assination of the Sons go back to the Sanctuary or the Sewers to help your brethren
4) if your don't want to be in the chase or in the sewers select a City to be an Agent there
5) Pm all sheets to me, you cab have up to 1-3 sheets
6) its most likely you will die, from the Prisoner and the Blades, when you die you are Reborn in Cameron's Paradise
and have to face 3 trials, you can choose those trials, but you have to die and get reborn because you are immortal in that world.
7) Someone can be either of the three Camerons or you can be an Agent
8) you clothing will be the Robes and Hood (hood is optional) or you can pick your clothing
9) Weapons would be your conjured weapons, since we are starting out your conjured weapon would have to be a dagger or the mace, later on in the rp you can choose to have better conjured weapons, and Armor is the Basic Mythic Dawn conjured Armor
10) Pm me if you want to open a Gate

ps: i know the story doesn't sound like it makes sense i don't get it either, i lost my book on the begining of this story

Here are the character sheets, pm them to me

Name:
Nickname:
Birthsign:
Main Focus:
Second Focus:
Skills:
Place your at:

Items:
Spells:
Armor/clothing:

Bio: (what made you join the Cult)

pm all sheets to me, you can have up to 3 sheets

i on the other hand haven't come up with a character sheet yet!
i will post my sheet up with this post as a edit after this weekend.
Wayland Neace

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:30 am

need more people, i just got 1 person....
Markie Mark

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm

This sounds like great fun, I'll PM you a sheet shortly!
Maeva

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:38 pm

i thought more people would be thrilled and waitin for this one! not many people on im guessing
Steven Hardman

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:42 am

i thought more people would be thrilled and waitin for this one! not many people on im guessing

If you build up your rp(introduction threads or polls), it usually tends to attract more people. I would join if my computer access weren't so limited.
I'll PM a few friends and see what I can do.

Good luck,
dReN
Jake Easom

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm

If you build up your rp(introduction threads or polls), it usually tends to attract more people. I would join if my computer access weren't so limited.
I'll PM a few friends and see what I can do.

Good luck,
dReN

thanks, if i had my book the opening story would be much better, heres some info on my opening story at the end!
you start your character out in a house, chasing them, then the guards guarding them run to the emperor, after you kill the sons everyone heads to the sewers to intercept them
Dale Johnson

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 pm

i want a request to lock this topic! anyone who wants to take control of this rp or turn it into a Fan Fic send me a PM
Emma

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am

i want a request to lock this topic! anyone who wants to take control of this rp or turn it into a Fan Fic send me a PM

If you want to lock the rp you'll have to either wait patiently for a mod to look over the thread and see that you want it locked, or simply PM a mod.

Better luck next time,
dReN
.X chantelle .x Smith

Post » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Lord Dren contacted me, thanks. RP Closed.
Patrick Gordon

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion