The rift [RP]

Post » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Hearing he same steps and voices as Alberon, Jimri quitely moved to the wall, choosing a darkened doorframe. Not the best of hiding place, but good enough for someone of her samll size and slim built. She whipsered "If possible, I'd like go as sooon as they open that door. I need to fight on the move, and a corridor isn't good for that.". Then felt silent, her eyes on the door, waiting to see who and what was behind.
NeverStopThe

Post » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 am

Drakath catches the mace and braces himself for the battle. He closes his eyes to will down the battle rage because the Breton told him not to kill the coming people. He opens his eyes and sees the door open. and in walks three Guards.

"Hey! how did you get out of your cell Orc!" Yells the first guard to walk threw the door. He can't see Jimri or the Breton.

"It was easy I knocked out the guards when they came back to torture me again." Drakath lies, " Now its your turn." With that Drakath hits the first guard in the temple with the hilt of the mace momentaraly stunning him so Drakath can concentrate on the other two. The second Guard takes out his longsword and the third removes a Steel Battle axe from his back.

" Hey thats my axe. I'm gonna have to take that back." Drakath Sweeps his legs and topples the Swordsman. Now the first guard has recovered from his blow. "Hey Breton am I allowed to break backs?? No? Alright." Drakath swings the mace at the first guard and lands a ringing blow to the back of his head. He wil be out for 3 hours. thinks Drakath from the power in the blow. Drakath Gets a long deep gash down his side from the swordsman. He punches the Guard in the gut knocking the wind out of him.

"Alright its down to you and me I think I'll remove the covering from the axe to conserve energy. Suddenly the axe seems to change shape. Now in its place is a large double headed black and red Elven axe. " Ahhhh. much better dont you think?"

Drakath and the guard circle each other for a while and then Drakath with the lighter weapon attacks. The guard blocks and steps back. Drakath steps forward and knees the guard in the forck of his legs and punches the guard in between the eyes. he falls to the ground. Drakath leans over and takes his axe back.

" Ahh. it feels good to habe this back." says Drakath. " Hey, Jimri can you heal this cut? it stings a little."

OOC: how was that? long enough?
Dustin Brown

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion