help please. project purity

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:15 am

hi
sorry if this has already been posted, i did search and couldnt find my problem

after 120 hrs of game play, doing the dlc, side quest etc i decided to try and complete the main quest as i want to buy new vegas, but i need to complete this first.

okay, ive freed my dad, gone to rivet city, he spoke to liu and we have all gone to the jefferson memorail. i need to clear this of bad guys before they go in.

i cannot for the life of me find any one else to kill ! ive searched everywhere inside and outside. ive spent hrs trying to find but cannot. please help

im on ps3 on the game of the year edition
this is the only game keeping me off black ops which is no boring me, i so want to buy new vegas, but need to complete this first.

any help greatly welcomed
tiffany Royal

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:58 am

It's a known bug. Use console to work around!

hi
sorry if this has already been posted, i did search and couldnt find my problem

after 120 hrs of game play, doing the dlc, side quest etc i decided to try and complete the main quest as i want to buy new vegas, but i need to complete this first.

okay, ive freed my dad, gone to rivet city, he spoke to liu and we have all gone to the jefferson memorail. i need to clear this of bad guys before they go in.

i cannot for the life of me find any one else to kill ! ive searched everywhere inside and outside. ive spent hrs trying to find but cannot. please help

im on ps3 on the game of the year edition
this is the only game keeping me off black ops which is no boring me, i so want to buy new vegas, but need to complete this first.

any help greatly welcomed

Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

It's a known bug. Use console to work around!

thanks for the reply, i wouldnt no how you even start to do that on my ps3

again any help please, i cant go this far into the game and not finish it, like i said over 120 hrs...
Kit Marsden

Return to Fallout 3