MOTHERSHIP ZETA PROBLEMS!

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 am

Hello, my names Drew and I had just bought the fallout 3 ps3 game of the year edition with all the addons on the disc. I was looking forward to playing this game because I had never played any of the addons. After starting a new guy and doing up to the rescue gnr plaza or whatever its called I decided to get my dlc on. I started with Operation Anchorage and it was all right until I noticed lots of lag or framerate issues. I kept playing however and after beating operation Anchorage I tried to do Mothership Zeta. However no matter how many times I reload to an earlier save, or just resart my ps3 I ALWAYS get stuck right after I get abducted and am being probed. THe screen just freezes, I can still pause, but that is it. The aliens dont move, nothing moves except one alien whos glitched out. I have noticed numerous other problems with the ps3 version and to be completly honest I have to say, Bethesda, I'v always liked your games but seriously WTF, why would you put a game out that has so many glitches and problems and still why wont you make an update to fix it??? Its just really a slap in the face to the fans of the game. You'd think that with the ps3's superior graphics n what not the game would be better. PLEASE MAKE AN UPDATE TO FIX AT LEAST SOME OF THE BUGS
Toby Green

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Hello. Just wondering if you have gotten past this spot yet? And is there any kind of talk about them fixing all the problems on this GOTY edition yet? Or have they just completely gave up on this game and putting all there effort into The new one, New Vegas?

New the deal on the GOTY edition was to good to be true. Should of paid the extra money and just bought the DLC lol.
Josee Leach

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 am

I had this problem before, as well. the machine thing comes down, and then just stops, right? it doesn't really "freeze" it just stops playing the little cutscene. I just kept trying until i got it to work. I had Dogmeat with me the first few times, so I told him to go to the vault. I got past it eventually, but I shouldn't of had to in the first place.
Suzie Dalziel

Return to Fallout 3