What qualifies for Enantiomorph?

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 pm

So, the Enantiomorph is the interplay between 3 roles, emulating the original mythic struggle of Anu and Padomay and Nirni. But, down here in Mundus, it's all very mundane and unhappening, what qualifies for the mythic troika?
Kira! :)))

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am

So, the Enantiomorph is the interplay between 3 roles, emulating the original mythic struggle of Anu and Padomay and Nirni. But, down here in Mundus, it's all very mundane and unhappening, what qualifies for the mythic troika?

Does a Cthulu power source sit in your basemant? Are any of you superheroes? Got any guardian tea-angels that help out people with relationships?
If not, then you don't have the magnetism to be an enantiomorph- all you can do is unwittingly reflect its subliminal tug on your mortal consciousness.
J.P loves

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 am

if you stole your best friend's (who happens to be your brother) beer, and he then slept with your girlfriend while another friend watched, and then you and your best friend fought over your girlfriend, and you lost and your best friend ended up dating your girlfriend... i think that'd quality :P
Alexandra Ryan

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 am

In the U.S., there is one federal government. That government is broken up into three "avatars" that go by the name of the legislative, judicial and executive branches.

If any one branch goes missing, then it isn't quite "the U.S. government", is it? It's something else.

So, too, for some gods in TES, namely Lorkhan. I believe that an "enantiomorph" in TES context, is when one god is currently embodied in two avatars simultaneously.

Now, every mortal on NIRN is a piece of Akatosh.

"[Akatosh's] mind broke when his "perch from Eternity allowed the day" and we of all the Aurbis live on through its fragments, ensnared in the ...whim that he begat by saying "I AM". In the ... self-applause that followed ... everything born from that primal wail would cascade unto ...hologram...each slice the same except for scale...and in the end ... it all becomes a lobotomized ...reptilian ...and massive map-god ... drooling ...on his countless knees, dementia given dimension, dimension dementia..." (http://www.imperial-library.info/obscure_text/sporedream.shtml)

So, we are all pieces of Akatosh/Lorkhan. But to be an enantiomorph, I believe that it depends on the size (or "scale" as referenced above) of one's representation.

Not completely fleshed out, but I hope this helps.

___TWM
Brandi Norton

Post » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 am

if you stole your best friend's (who happens to be your brother) beer, and he then slept with your girlfriend while another friend watched, and then you and your best friend fought over your girlfriend, and you lost and your best friend ended up dating your girlfriend... i think that'd quality :P

I think it would qualify for the Jerry Springer Show before it'd qualify for enantiomorphism, though.
marie breen

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion