Sorry for another daggerfall installing problem

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

Okay, i want to get Daggerfall to work on my computer(i have an ISO), i looked at the "how to install Daggerfall" and when i write: mount c games -freesize 700, it says directory games doesnt exist. i really dont get it because i actually have a directory named games in my c:\ drive, please help!

Thank you.
sarah simon-rogaume

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:12 am

Okay, i want to get Daggerfall to work on my computer(i have an ISO), i looked at the "how to install Daggerfall" and when i write: mount c games -freesize 700, it says directory games doesnt exist. i really dont get it because i actually have a directory named games in my c:\ drive, please help!

Thank you.

You should try the install from the original disk, the one YOU made the ISO from - If you don't have the original game disk,

I don't think you will get much help around here. (IMO, DosBox seems to like BIN/CUE images...)

JimC
tiffany Royal

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

I seriously hope that you made an .iso from the game disk that you paid for and arn't asking for help installing a pirated game on the developers official forum...

Anyway, the directory named "Games" should be in your DOSbox folder. Did you put it there or just chuck it on the plain C drive?
louise fortin

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion