How to locate quest houses in Dagger

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:05 pm

whats up everyone,
Im having trouble finding quest houses etc. in Daggerfall... there has to be a way to locate the place your trying to get to but I guess I've forgotten how to do so. Any help? cheers
Cagla Cali

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm

Two ways, where is, person(often your are given a name in your quest check your quest log) or general.
Lewis Morel

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm

You could also run into every house in the town and check the mini-map while outside. Sometimes the quest houses are unlocked at night, so you don't have to check each one if you're invited to guard it through the night.
Tamara Dost

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm

whats up everyone,
Im having trouble finding quest houses etc. in Daggerfall... there has to be a way to locate the place your trying to get to but I guess I've forgotten how to do so. Any help? cheers

Talk to "townies" on the street. Ask about "people" and/or "general." NPC's in taverns are useless in this regard. Searching house by house is a very time-consuming process, but may be the only option if you are restricted to night-time activities (as Vampires are), since townies disappear from the street when the sun goes down.

Of course, it is also possible to learn which houses in a given town or city that the game tends to choose for such missions. But that involves quite a lot of game-play in the same locale. :spotted owl:
Melissa De Thomasis

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion