Confused with Arena

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 pm

I got back into Arena recently, and I found myself absolutely stuck. No, its not one of those "zomg game wont let me out of dungeon" threads, its just the ridiculous scope of the game that I dont understand as an Arena noob.

Anyway, you're asked to go to Fang Lair, or at least at some point Rihad. Problem is, that's in Hammerfell, and I'm nowhere near, to be honest. So, I tried to walk in that direction, which turned out to be an endless traipse (I was walking for ages) over land i swore I had seen before, and I got nowhere. Didnt even see an actual city.

So ... my question is ...is there any form of fast travel (or quicker travel) to get to Hammerfell, or anywhere, for that matter? Am I missing something or is it under my nose? i really need to know so I can get along with this great game.
Ezekiel Macallister

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:32 am

#1 arena is the scale of an actual country (due it the terrain being randomly generated) so you will never get ANYWHERE by walking, #2 i think if you click on a location on the map you can travel there fast travel style.
Liv Brown

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

EDIT: Oh...lol. Found it. You have to RIGHT CLICK the map. Alright, thanks a lot!
Fiori Pra

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion