Come ye travelers. Sit and have a drink at the Drunken Drago

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 pm

:)

A tall mysterious Dunmer enters, his face covered by a dark hood, his body looking tense. As the raging storm carries on outside, he walks slowly to the corner of the Inn while everybody stares.

A innocent, but curious looking Khajiit at the bar looks over and then a frightened look comes over his face, he tries to leave unseen as fast as possible, he gathers his things and rushes toward the back door.

Meanwhile the mysterious Dunmer is seen slowly revealing a shiny blade sharp enough to slice through a man with little effort. As a few people still watch and begin to get worried, others return back to drinking and talking.

The Khajiit knocks open the door as the lightning strikes and looks around, he thinks it's clear so he begins running full speed towards his horse to leave.

As he mounts his horse he hears a CRACK, then he stops moving. The lightning strikes and suddenly he is on the ground with a sharp blade against his neck.

Very scared he regains his senses and looks up to see a dark figure. The Khajiit ask, "Who are you!?" in fright.

The Khajiit is punched in the face very hard and hurt bad, when he looks back up a very powerful jolt of lightning strikes and the mysterious man is gone.

The Khajiit now very scared gets up in pain, looks around and notices a bloody note on the ground. He picks it up and it reads, "You owed me a drink.".

:):):):):):)

(OOC: http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=988359 :whisper:)
Blessed DIVA

Post » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:48 pm

(OOC: http://www.gamesas.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=988359 :whisper:)

Doh!

My bad. I'll copy and paste my post.
Shae Munro

Post » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:51 am

The inn is full. You'll have to go to the stable down the street.
Gracie Dugdale

Previous

Return to The Elder Scrolls Series Discussion