Crysis 2 - Limited Edition - How to download extras?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 am

I need to download the Crysis 2 Limited Edition extras. I cannot see where to do so? (i.e. I have the relevant codes). Thank you.
sarah

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

I need to download the Crysis 2 Limited Edition extras. I cannot see where to do so? (i.e. I have the relevant codes). Thank you.

If you are on PS3 do the following:

-Switch on your ps3 (obviously)
-Go to account management once signed in
-Go to redeem codes
-Type in your code four digits and letters per space provided
-Then it will ask you if it has unlocked the correct thing
-Press OK
-Then use the provided download option to get your content

Hope this help
KRistina Karlsson

Post » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Thank you for your reply. I'm on PC not PS though...

I should explain further.

I went to 'Multiplayer' then there clicked on 'My Crysis', at this time it takes you to the official website (i.e. crysis.com). However, it takes you to the homepage and simply cannot locate the section to redeem/download the extra material.

(In passing there is a 'Download Content' but I don't think this section is doing much)

Within the crysis.com website there appears to be no 'download/redeem' section/link? In my opinion the website is very user unfriendly and there is very little support.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Darren Chandler

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:07 am

Thank you for your reply. I'm on PC not PS though...

I should explain further.

I went to 'Multiplayer' then there clicked on 'My Crysis', at this time it takes you to the official website (i.e. crysis.com). However, it takes you to the homepage and simply cannot locate the section to redeem/download the extra material.

(In passing there is a 'Download Content' but I don't think this section is doing much)

Within the crysis.com website there appears to be no 'download/redeem' section/link? In my opinion the website is very user unfriendly and there is very little support.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ahhh, sorry I can't help you there. However there is definitely no redeem section on this god forsaken ghost site. Try origin or steam (or what ever website you got it from).

The download content option is for the crappy DLC.

If you need any help try sending a PM to DRFELIP-NEW he might be able to give you some help.

Here is his profile: http://www.gamesas.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1839338
Aliish Sheldonn

Return to Crysis