loosing rank and new items every game?

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:28 am

I don't understand how this thing works. I'm playing on pc and almost everytime I finish a game, my customize equipment tab says I have new equipment (it's marked with a star). Every weapon and every module has a star like if it was new (it isnt). If I click on any of them, the star disappears. Not that it is causing a major issue, but it looks like a bug to me.

Another thing. yesterday I was rank 10 and I unlocked a new module that required rank 10. Today, without any new game played, I'm back to rank 8 and the module is still equipped but it says it requires rank 10. I changed module and now, of course, I can't switch back to it cause I don't have the required rank...

Is any of this working as intended? cause it looks weird to me.
brian adkins

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:07 am

I don't understand how this thing works. I'm playing on pc and almost everytime I finish a game, my customize equipment tab says I have new equipment (it's marked with a star). Every weapon and every module has a star like if it was new (it isnt). If I click on any of them, the star disappears. Not that it is causing a major issue, but it looks like a bug to me.

Another thing. yesterday I was rank 10 and I unlocked a new module that required rank 10. Today, without any new game played, I'm back to rank 8 and the module is still equipped but it says it requires rank 10. I changed module and now, of course, I can't switch back to it cause I don't have the required rank...

Is any of this working as intended? cause it looks weird to me.

were you playing on ranked server or unranked server..? ;-)
Enny Labinjo

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:07 am

I see your point, but why make me believe I'm leveling up and even making me unlock new modules while I'm not getting anything?

and what about the "new equipment" issue?
Spooky Angel

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

why make me believe I'm leveling up and even making me unlock new modules while I'm not getting anything?

This i can't answer, only developers of this game can..

what about the "new equipment" issue?

May be It's a bug, or may be its a kind of reminder..
Lindsay Dunn

Return to Crysis