Let's play in the Lost Islands DLC maps!

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:19 am

OK, guys, girls and aliens.

On Saturday we will have 2 profiles ready for the server:

Profile 1 with the usual rotation: Crash site, Spears and Team Posession in the DLC maps

Profile 2 with Frenzy in some of the standard maps: Skyline, East River, Airport, Chinatown, Museum...

As switching profiles requires manually rebooting the server, we will stay for some matches in one profile (maybe 1 h) before switching to the other.

Server will be ranked. Dan, if you prefer to stay at level 5, please don't kill people

xD
Sebrina Johnstone

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:20 pm

Nice.. Will join if am not playing Quake live.. BTW i will keep eye on frenzy only..
Agnieszka Bak

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Nice.. Will join if am not playing Quake live.. BTW i will keep eye on frenzy only..

So see you tomorrow, sharp dressed man ;) Alien is ready to fight.
P.S. I'll be in TS. Mostly silent but I will
helen buchan

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 am

I'll try to join the server around 18:30 GMT +1, and I'll start inviting people (unless the server is full, of course) :)

See you tomorrow!
Britney Lopez

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 am

gg... but I missed frenzy.. Can we play again tonight? But only frenzy mode plz...
Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:10 am

Sure! Yesterday the Frenzy games were good, we had Dragxor and later Stuntman, I was glad to play with them after so long a time.

I'll play earlier today, maybe around 16:00 (GMT +1).
Yvonne Gruening

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 am

Today? Frenzy?
Cathrine Jack

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:43 am

Someone said Frenzy?!?
Reven Lord

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 am

This weekend the NTG server is configured for:

-Team posession and Frenzy today.
-Tomorrow - capture the relay and extraction on DLC maps

Including Extraction was not my idea, sorry! I'm not the admin.
yermom

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

Was nice play yesterday , i was missing that :D Frenzy is alweis fun and playing with friends make that fun more big :D
What i did't like is the confirmation of the old theory i have about the PRO players. It's ugly to see alweis the same 3 players raging around with raping skills every1 around. 1,2,5 match it's ok but after a wild it's becaming obsolet ... i never make it to undestand why this guys are so frustrated of beeing alweis the "best" and they never calm down ... never give a chance to the less skiled players...I hope Fragman will have some good results with his "only PRO server" , even if i have very big doubts about it (a server with no noobs to raqe ? lol what pro will want to play there ? )
Jah Allen

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:29 am

Was nice play yesterday , i was missing that :D Frenzy is alweis fun and playing with friends make that fun more big :D
What i did't like is the confirmation of the old theory i have about the PRO players. It's ugly to see alweis the same 3 players raging around with raping skills every1 around. 1,2,5 match it's ok but after a wild it's becaming obsolet ... i never make it to undestand why this guys are so frustrated of beeing alweis the "best" and they never calm down ... never give a chance to the less skiled players...I hope Fragman will have some good results with his "only PRO server" , even if i have very big doubts about it (a server with no noobs to raqe ? lol what pro will want to play there ? )

It was very nice to have you again in a non-classic server :)

Some times I seriously doubt they can "calm down", because of the very reactive nature of this kind of games and matches. Anyway, I'm already used to being destroyed in most servers, I can live with it.
Roy Harris

Post » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am

It was very nice to have you again in a non-classic server :)

Some times I seriously doubt they can "calm down", because of the very reactive nature of this kind of games and matches. Anyway, I'm already used to being destroyed in most servers, I can live with it.

Ha Ha , see is there the diference for me , i have a choice : CvsR. This is 1 of the best diferences betwin standard and CvsR , the pro can rage haw much they want but in classic their chances to rage alweis decrease quite much in comparation with standard. I never see a player to rage for more of 5,6 match in CvsR , so why to play standard when i have a better choice ?
Amy Smith

Previous

Return to Crysis